I only could hear abit of what they were saying,and I do not know why it's like Seth's taken over my body completely.

Author Harrow entered the room and I could feel Seth changing,like he was angrier.

"Khonshu is abusing him,He's abusing him like he used to abuse me,this man is unwell he doesn't even know his own name"

"LIAR"

"He has a marriage form under the name Marc Spector————"

I saw Marc go in for a punch,oh shit.

"We do not tolerate violence in this chamber"

Marc nodded

"Let us speak to Marc Spector"

......

"Are you unwell"

"Yes I am unwell,I need help"said Marc,i suddenly felt bad for him.

"This is a free place to talk about khonshu"

"NO NO THIS ISNT ABOUT MY FEELING,THIS IS ABOUT HOW DANGEROUS THIS MAN IS-"he took and pause looking down and pointing at horrow "just please listen to me for one second"there was a pause.

"Author horrow has not-" he was cut off,I felt my souls left my body,like litterally.

I saw Seth in front of me,and everyone looked shocked.

YOUR A LIAR.THIS MAN AUTHOR HORROW IS TRYING TO RELEASE AMMIT AND YOU ARE NOT DOING ANYTHING ABOUT IT.

Everyone stood up ready to atack

I DO NOT MEAN ANY HARM BUT I HAVE BEEN PUTING MY AVATARS LIFE IN DANGER FOR YEARS BECAUSE OF THIS MAN AND I LOVE HER LIKE MY OWN

he said pointing at me,everyone was now looking at me including Marc.

SO PLEASE LISTEN TO WHAT MARC SPECTOR AND KHONSHU HAS TO SAY ABOUT THIS AWFUL MAN YOU FOOLS.

Seth took and breather and looked around him at the shocked people,I looked around and my eyes connected with Marc's,he looked confused scared and even worried.

Seth walked back over to me and touched my shoulder and after he was gone.

I TRIES YOUNG ONE I REALLY DID.

Everyone was now looking at me.

"This matter is finished" a man said.

Everyone eyes turned purple again and I was back in my own body,taking control.

"It's alright seth,it's alright" I said quietly as I walked back to where I came from

WHAT ABOUT HIM

I looked back at Marc to see him looking at me "he will find me,I know he will" and I exited the pyramid.

———-

After I ran to Marc's room to get my stuff so I can get another room I was lying in bed,looking at the ceiling,I started drifting off to sleep.

DREAM:

I was in bed and an arm was wrapped around my waist "hello sunshine" a voice whispered in my ear "shut up" I laughed out,my back was to his chest and I'm pretty sure we were naked.

Oh well.

He started playing with my hair "some on my luv,we have to get up" he said as I felt his arm leave my waist "no come back" My raspy morning voice whispered "come on,seth and khonshu are going to be miserable all day if we don't get this mission done.

That is true "alright alright" I said getting out of bed and getting dressed,

COME ON RORY YOUR TAKING FOR EVER WE HAVE TO GET THIS DONE BU TONIGHT AND ITS ALREADY 6AM

"Yeah exactly its 6am shut up" I said while I was doing my hair "he's going on your nurves already" he said as I replied with a yuP.

I stood up to look myself in the mirror "you look beautiful my luv,as always" he kissed my cheek and snakes his arms around my waist,Marc Spector.

END OF DREAM

I woke up sweating and I let a yelp leave my mouth as I fell to the floor beside my bed I scoffed angrily while getting up from the floor,"WHAT ARE THESE SETH ITS NOT FUNNY,WHY AM I DREAMING OF THESE" I whispered angrily since it's 5am.

THERE NOT DREAMS YOUNG ONE,THERE MEMORIES....

Wait what,

Memories.

—————

WOOOOO MAN EP 3 OF MARC SPECTOR WAS DELICIOUS

TYSM FOR ALL THE LOVE AND SUPPORT 1K VIEWS OML-

AND AND AND AND

1ST OF THE #moonknight I CANT BELIEVE IT

LYASMMMM!!!!