Chapter 2

Aurora:

I was currently cleaning table,yes,cleaning tables,at 2:50pm.I just want to go home and sleep "Hey Aurora you can go now" my manager said while sipping on her coffee "oh really,great thank you" I said smiling,I took my apron off grabbed my coat and bag and said bye to my manager.

I was walking past Stevens museum at 3pm to go to the bus stop when I saw Steven running out,he looked scared "STEVEN?" I shouted he turned "Oh thank god,co-me on w-we have to go" he said with a really shaky voice and out of breathe "w-what happe-" I asked but I didn't get the chance to finish since he grabbed my hand and started dragging me.

———-

We were now walking down the hallway to Stevens apartment "Steven,what happened?" I asked again,he was breathing heavily,he opened his door and I stepped in after him,I turned to close the door and turned back around to see Steven with his head in his hands shaking and bouncing his knee,I sat beside him on the sofa

"Steven...what happened?" I said he looked up at me "I don't-I can't" he let out a deep breathe "I can't...tell you" he said I looked at him confused,what does he mean he can't tell me?have I don't something? "Why.why can't you tell me?" I asked quietly.

Steven:

"Don't tell her Steven" Marc said on the reflection "If you tell her your putting her in danger" shit.I want to tell her but I can't.I love her to much to put her in danger,I looked at her "I cant...tell you" I feel really bad,she looks so confused "why.why can't you tell me?" She said,she looks sad,yes I tell her everything but I've never told her about the little American man that lives inside me,or MoonKnight,or the jackals,or khonshu.

I started breathing heavily "steven?" Oh god.I think I'm having a panic attack "steven are you alright?" I stood up,everything is so blurry I can't barely hear her voice "steven sit down" I looked at the blurry figure "I'm sorry steven" I heard a man's voice before verything went black.ah shit.what is Marc up to.

Aurora:

Oh what do I do? Steven has passed out on the floor, I turned around to run to Steven kitchen to grab a glass of water just in case,I can't lift Steven up he's too heavy,I heard noises coming from where Steven was "steven?" I asked walking back to the living room,he was talking to the mirror "shut up steven,I'm not going to do anything to her" wait,what has happened to his accent,he's American?.

I dropped the glass I was holding,and Steven turned around "Aurora" he said "why do you have a American accent?" I asked "I'm not Steven,my names Marc Spector" he said,I chuckled "haha alright,yeah ok funny" he looked at me funny " listen I know your probably confused cause I would be too but long story short,I'm Marc and I live inside of Steven" I looked at him confused.

Marc:

"YOU TOLD ME IT WOULD PUT HER IN DANGER NOW LOOK AT YOU" steven was shouting through the mirror,I was still looking at Aurora "listen I serve the Egyptian god khonshu" I said "as in the god of moon?" She said looking at me and I nodded "Unbelievable" she muttered,I sighed.

—————

Author:

CHAPTER TWO DONE!!!

Do y'all think she really is in danger?
What is going to happen to our precious Aurora
AND STEVEN ADMITTED TO HIMSELF THAT HE LOVES AURORA!!!!

Words:624