Arepa steller (cg!Julieta little!Pepa)

————————-Julietas pov—————————
I was up late at night making arepas for tomorrow.

I always seem to work better at night, mornings are extremely hard to go through, I'm tired, saggy and feel gross.

"Babadabadada.." I sung to myself. I finished another arepa and put it where every other arepa is supposed to be.

"What?- oh well- I wonder how they all disappeared." I asked myself.

BANGGGG

"OW! AHHSNRNF!" I accidentally shouted I had put my hands on the stove to prevent me from falling on it.
"Sorry Dolores." I said with tears in my eyes from the pain.

"Ow ow ow.." I said and tried to get the pain to go away by shaking it.

But what was that bang?

I started looking around the kitchen but I saw nothing what the hell? The sky's clear with stars everyone's asleep except Dolores.

I shrugged it off and started making more arepas.
I started singing for myself again as the pain slowly went away but a big mark showed up.

"Back to the gloves I guess." I said and felt my feet getting wet.
"What the?" The water came from the cupboard.

"Ah. Pepa come here." I said and open the cupboard.

"Juli..." Pepa said and hugged me.
"Yeah what's wrong?" I said and lift her up to the counter and gave her an arepa.
"You hand.." She said and pointed at my left hand.
"Oh I'm fine!" I said and quickly tucked my hand in my pocket it hurt a bit.

"Juli eat!" Pepa said trying to feed me and arepa.
"I'm okay princess!" I said and I saw new tears form.
"Pepi can you open your mouth wide?" I asked and she did and i successfully got and arepa into her mouth.

A giggle was heard through the arepa and my injury was quickly forgotten.

"Yummy!" She said and finished it and a rainbow formed.

"Let's get you to bed again." I said and grabbed her hand.

"Uppie!" Pepa said excitedly and I picked her up and adjusted her on my hip.
"Juli cans i brush you hair!!?" She asked.
"No pepi we're getting you to bed to you can cuddle Félix!" I said and the sniffles started.

"Pepa Julis hair hurt a bit when someone brushes it." I said.
"I careful!"
"Will you sleep after?"
"Mkay!"
"Alright pepa."

I was ready for pain. But surprisingly she was quite careful, I mean sometimes it would hurt I wouldn't say anything because it would most likely make her upset.

"Done Juli!" She said proudly.
"Thank you pepi! Its so nice! Now let's get you to bed." I picked her up again adjusting her and as quickly I started walking she fell asleep.

I laughed quietly will making my way up the stairs, I got to pepas room and knocked on the door.

"Hey have you seen- ah- you have seen her." Fèlix said and laughed.
"Yep I did." I said and gave her to him.
"I've never seen your hair that straight before!" He said amazed.
"Honestly I didn't think it was possible." I laughed bringing up my left hand.

"Did you burn yourself?" Fèlix asked concerned.
"Oh no! I haven't don't worry." I said hiding it again.
"Mhm alright I'll see you tomorrow." Fèlix said and hugged me.
"See you sleep well." I said and closed the door.

———————
Short chapterrr I'll maybe do another part of this story but like with Julieta and agustín idk rlly but ily<3 remember to eat and drink water!    Your special in your own unique way<3 Ily sm<3
Word count:600