Chapter 15// The sleepover ~

Start from the beginning

.

.

.

.

The cold night air and soft clouds rolled around as a large gang of motorcycles surrounded the Yori Residence ( Haruko Yori is her full name), making such a loud racket, enough to wake up the whole neighborhood.
"Man, this is exciting!" Smiley said.
"Yeah." Angry replied, his blue hair showing from behind a huge pile of fluffy pillows.
"I bet Haru will make tons of her delicious dorayaki again!".Mikey said dreamily.
"We'll get some hangout time together, Taka-chan." Hakkai said, wrapping his arms around the silver-haired boy.
"Shut up Hakkai."
"Finally I get to hangout with normal friends like those girls, I'll do your hair, Emma-chan." Yuzuha sighed, smiling at the blonde.
"Yay! I'll fix your nails and other stuff as well." Emma smiled.
Takemichi, Hina,  Draken and Kazutora just stood there quietly until the door flung open., revealing a messy-haired Haru with cake batter dripping on her face and hands.The sweet aroma surrounded her.
"Sorry, a bit of a disaster in the kitchen." She smiled nervously.
The group walked in to see Haru's kitchen smeared with cake batter everywhere, equipments in the sink and a carton of whipping cream on the counter.Other than the mess, a huge cake tin layed in the oven, blowing out the sweet smell of heaven.
"I'm making strawberry shortcake. Its..a bit of a mess, I know. I also ordered pizza- Draken-kun, you dont have to do anything! I'll clean up myself. Mikey, I'm amking dorayaki later. Oh, Raiko and Baji is waiting upstairs." She said, taking off her apron and patting the flour off.
"Is she a godess?!" The whole group exclaimed.
"Yes, I am. Now go, its the room down the corridor."
"..."
"DID SHE JUST-"

"Come on guys, lets go." Mitsuya said, leading the group. As soon as he opened the door, a hurricane of glitter, paper scraps came hurling into his face.
"Oh, Mitsuya-san! Sorry, I didnt know you'd come in!" Raiko said, with an oops expression.
"Yo guys!" Baji said, burried deep under a mountain of pillows.
" Hey guys." Chifuyu said, with glitter on his blonde hair and he smelled like cake batter.
"What is this?" Mitsuya said, patting the glitter off his face. Which doesnt seem to be working.
"Confetti. I made myself actually. I'm experimenting it and dont tell Haru or else she'll kill me." Raiko said, picking up the leftover rolls of..fireworks.
"And you?" Draken said, pointing at Baji.
"She wanted to see how many pillows we have in the house and here I am." He said tiredly." Mikey, dont touch that. Its Haru's stuff."
"Haru has a dorayaki gift card?!"
"I'm a guinea pig." Chifuyu said as Mitsuya turned to him." Count yourself lucky, I had a mouthful."
Mitsuya chuckled." Damn."
"Never knew you were a inventor." Kazutora commented, brushing the glitter off Chifuyu's hair, which the boy mumbled a small thanks.
"Once a badass, always a badass. " Raiko said, blowing the tip of the cracker as if she was blowing on her gun. 
Kazutora studied her face and found himself in guilt once again.
"I'm sorry." He said, lowering his head.
"Huh? For what?". Raiko asked.
"Bringing you into the mess. I was blind, I didnt know what Akuko was planning. I just fell for all of her tricks and let you get hurt." 
"Tige-"
"I didnt think some girl would be so obsessed with me to the point she would hurt people I care about. I thought those only happen in stories!"
"TigerBak-"
"What if I didnt arrive on time? What if they hurted Chifuyu and Haru as well?What if-"
"Kazutora!" Raiko said loudly, breaking the boy out of his rambling.
"It wasnt your fault some bitch was obsessed with you. Your good-looking, of course there's gotta be some girls that likes you. You cant control that. Dont blame yourself. It was her deal for messing with me, and everyone. Look where it got us! Now we have a sleepover as a group and its gonna be a blast!" She grinned, making Kazutora's heart fluttered once again. 
" She called me good-looking. Damn I knew I fell in love with the right person!" he thought.
"Now help me clean these up before Haru kill me." 
.

.

.

.

.