preface

T h e R i g h t C h o i c e

2·2

Work info

The Right Choice

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

S y n o p s i s

Wedding bells are ringing, dresses are being picked, vows are being arranged.

Exes are rising, weddings are at stake, hearts are about to be broken. Drama, brews in the depths of this plot.

When Camsy Colbert, the famous wedding planner finally gets to attend her own wedding, nothing can be better. . . Or so she thought.

The celebratory music stops dramatically when the prophet asks who objects to her wedding to the one true love of her existence, Parker Wellington. And someone, somewhere, from the back of the church puts a hand up.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

·P l a y l i s t·

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

"If you have any objections to this union, speak now or forever hold your peace."

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

𝙵𝚘𝚛 𝚝𝚑𝚘𝚜𝚎
𝚠𝚑𝚘 𝚑𝚊𝚍 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚒𝚛 𝚙𝚊𝚜𝚝𝚜
𝚊𝚏𝚏𝚎𝚌𝚝 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚒𝚛 𝚙𝚛𝚎𝚜𝚎𝚗𝚝,
𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚠𝚊𝚕𝚔𝚎𝚍 𝚝𝚑𝚛𝚘𝚞𝚐𝚑 𝚏𝚒𝚛𝚎.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

𝐻𝑎𝑣𝑒 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑒𝑣𝑒𝑟 𝑤𝑜𝑛𝑑𝑒𝑟𝑒𝑑 𝑤ℎ𝑎𝑡 𝑖𝑡 𝑤𝑜𝑢𝑙𝑑 𝑓𝑒𝑒𝑙 𝑙𝑖𝑘𝑒, 𝑡𝑜 𝑝𝑙𝑢𝑛𝑔𝑒 𝑖𝑛𝑡𝑜 𝑎 𝑝𝑎𝑠𝑡 𝑒𝑣𝑒𝑛𝑡?

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

All Rights Reserved
©AOFunke

No part of this book may be reproduced, republished or copied in any form without written permission from the author.

Thus book is ongoing and available only on Wattpad. If you're reading this on any other site, that is a plagiarized copy and you're at risk of a malware attack. Please go to Wattpad to return to safety and report such occurrences to the author. 

Thank you and I hope you're strapped in for this one:)

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬