1. Eating in the bedroom

Zacznij od początku

Henry takes another look at the clock it was 8:27. 'Wow, time does go by fast' Henry said in his head. "Kids let's get you to shower before you go to bed" "but-" "no buts Elizabeth" "fine" "so who is going first?" "I can," said C.C. "oh okay then". C.C. got up and made his way upstairs so he can go shower. "Your going next Elizabeth if you like it or not" "yeah, yeah".

After a bit, C.C. came back down, "okay it's your turn Elizabeth" "do I have to?" "Yes so you better get going" "fine" she got up and made her way upstairs. C.C. sat down and he looked exhausted, Charlie also looked exhausted as well. C.C. you can go to bed if you want" "but what about the monster" "C.C. not this again, I told you there is no monster" "yes there is I see them!" "Yeah, if you see them tonight then you can wake me up then" "o-oh okay then". And with that C.C. made his way upstairs to his room. 

Charlie moved so she can lay in her father's lap. Henry rubs her head. "You had fun today?" "Yeah, I got to hang out with Elizabeth and C.C." "Yeah sounds like a lot of fun" "I wish William was here through" "why that, sweetie?" Henry asked, with a confused look, "So you can have fun" "what do you mean?" "Well when you two hang out together you look so happy, and I like it when your happy, papa". Henry blushed a little bit, "aww your so cute dear".

The fact was that Henry liked Willam a lot but they had that kind of 'fun' since college.

* Later *

After all the kids were asleep, Henry walked downstairs. To wait for William to get home. He looked at the clock to see the time. It was 10:30 pm. 'When are you going to get here, William?' Henry asked himself. Henry sat down at the table, he laid his head down, but soon he closes his eyes and passes out.

"H-Henry!!!"

Henry gets scared by this that he shoots straight up, but then he saw C.C. crying. Henry guess he had fallen asleep, but He picks up C.C. and puts him in his lap and I tried to calm him down. "Hey it's okay," He says in a soothing voice, "no they're going to get me!!" And he begins to cry more than he was, digging his head into Henry's chest. "Who is trying to get you, C.C.?". "The monster in the closet!". "C.C, there is no monster in your closet" "why don't you go check then" "Okay then, let's go check then"

Henry puts him back down so they both can walk up the stairs. When they get to C.C.'s door, they stand in front of his door for a bit but Henry looks down to see that C.C. looks so scared. "Hey, it going to be okay, C.C." he looked up and gives a weak smile. Then they walk into his room. Henry turned on the lights and then C.C. pointed to his closet, "it's in there". Henry looks at the big closet for a second and then walks to it. He opens it to see nothing, and he moves the t-shirts that were hanging inside, and still nothing. "See C.C. there's nothing here" Henry turned to look at him, "but I saw something in there I swear" "C.C., it's fine we all see things that aren't there, now let's go back to bed, okay?" "Okay..."

Henry tucked him in, but before he left C.C. pulled on his shirt sleeve. "When is dad getting here?" He asked. "Well I don't know but I think he should be coming home soon" "Henry can I tell you something?" "Of course, you can C.C." "Well it's about dad" "What happened now?" "Well he hasn't been eating so can you know.... feed him" I looked at him for a few seconds then I answered him, "of course, I can".

As Henry was leaving he turned off the lights and left C.C.'s room. 'So William hasn't been eating, well I guess we're going to have a little talk when he gets here.'  said Henry to himself. Then he made his way downstairs and looked at the clock in the kitchen. It was 12:03. 'Looks like Williams is getting home late.'. Henry then took a seat on one of the chairs that were in the kitchen once again.

* A few minutes later *

Henry heard the door opening, so he looks at the time once again. It was 1:30. So he got up and walked out of the kitchen to see William walking in. "Oh, you still up, Henry?" said William surprised. "Yeah, just waiting for you to get home" "Well I'm going to go shower before I go to bed and if you want to, you can go sleep in the guest bedroom" "Okay, I just need to go get something for the kitchen." "Okay, then" and with that William goes to the bathroom and Henry walks to the kitchen, where he finds the leftover spaghetti in the fridge and he puts it in the microwave to cook for a few minutes.