45

Demi's POV

“Toby leave!” I whisper yelled and he shook his head gripping by arm painfully.

“Why do want me gone? Don't you love me?” his voice was mad and loud. My eyes went wide as I stared at him with a wide open mouth. Vincent was in another room, Halsey was just down the hall.

“Shhh!” I rushed to close his mouth with my hand. I was half naked, he was shirtless, wherever his shirt is. He sighed and held my hand.

“I love you Demi!” he groaned almost yelling. I was about to say something when he crashed his lips on mine. His tongue slipped into my mouth while I tried to push him away. He started unclasping my bra, I managed to push him away and I was about to open the door when he pulled me back and banged my head against the heavy wooden door. I could feel my brain hitting my skull already. A headache was forming from the back of my head.

“Toby I-”

“Shut up!” he slapped me and I fell to the floor, twisting my wrist. I let out a small scream and he gripped my cheeks and forced me to look at him.
“If you make one more sound, I will kill you in here Demitria,” he threatened and I nodded my head. Biting down on my palm.

“Wh-What d-d-o you want?” I whispered, knowing that the tears on my face weren't gonna make him stop. The pain on my head and in my heart was not gonna stop anytime soon.

“Tomorrow, 5.p.m sharp, bring me a contract. I need three of Vincent's companies. Clear?” I looked into his eyes, he was serious.

“But w-why?” he slapped me and my head hit the floor. I cried silently and looked up at him. His eye saw the wrist I was holding protectively.

“Don't ask questions Demitria. I want them, you will make sure I have them,” I looked at him then at his hands that flew to my wrist and he started squeezing it. I was about to scream when he brought his palm down to my mouth. Muffling my scream.
“Now, you will know me,” he pushed me down and pressed his wrist onto my mouth and pulled my four fingers back. Breaking them in the process.

I screamed, but of course no one heard me. It looked like he had everything planned out, he knew the time when I would be alone in the bedroom. When no one would be able to hear him do these things to me. I am sure I have scars on my face apart from a sprained wrist and broken fingers.

“I love you baby,” he whispered in my ear before stepping my back and walking to the door. I cried in pain once he left. The door opened and I stopped what I was doing.
“If you tell this to anyone, I have cameras in here. I will drive here, drag those stupid brats of yours here. Kill them along with Vincent right in front of your eyes. So, thing before you act.”

With that, he left. I stood up and went to the bathroom. I tried fixing my hand with bandaids but it didn't work. I also tried fixing my wrist but it only brought me more pain. My head wouldn't hold for a second either. I sank onto the floor and cried, what did I do to deserve such people in my life? Did I kill someone? I mean... Yes I know I did but I have been punished too much already.

“Demi? Angel?” I wiped my face and put his shirt from the washing basin and put it on then hid my hands under it.

“Bathroom,” I called out and washed my face with the tap water. I looked at the tiny scar on my forehead.
“I'll be out in a second,” I told him and took the foundation and used it to hide the scars. Once done, I walked to the bedroom and found him on the phone. I went to the closet and took the gloves, I out them on and turned around, Vincent was on the door. Still on the phone.

“What's with the gloves?” he asked pulling me closer to him with my waist. I smiled and hoped he couldn't see the scars I was trying to hide.

“I felt a bit chilly.”

“Okay then, come here,” I let out a welp when he pulled me towards him with my broken hand.
“Are you okay?” he asked with a worried tone. I nodded my head and pulled my hand away from his. He got suspicious and held my hand.

“Vincent I-”

“What's wrong?”

“Leave me alone okay!?” I passed him and went to the bedroom. I got under the sheets and slowly, quietly cried. I kept crying until the headache stopped and I fell asleep.

The Next Morning

I woke up with my head banging loudly. Guess the sleeping didn't helo with the headache then. It felt heavy as I held it tightly.

My hand hurt as I placed it on top of my head. I then gasped, it was bandaged neatly, and I had a bandaid on my forehead. I stared at the small mirror and threw it on the bed. My hand still hurt painfully. I walked to Vincent's office, he was sitting there like a boss he is. With Laurent, Jessica and Joseph. The kids were playing on the ground next to his table.

“Mommy!” Mary shouted.
“Mom!” Dan also said and rushed to hug me. I knelt down in front of them and hugged them tightly. They always have a way to lift the room. They are the life of the party.

“Hey you guys,” I said ruffling their hair with one hand.

“What's wrong with your hand?” Jessy asked and I stared at her. Vincent also looked at me wiatingly.

“And your face,” Mary said and tounched the bandaid. Dan also touched my cheek and ran to Vincent. He started hitting him like a tough man.

“Dan what- Dan!” I shouted and rushed to pull him off Vincent.
“What are you doing?” I asked once I got him down on the floor. He looked at me and hugged me tightly. Mary was crying alone in the middle of the room.
“Come here honey,” she walked towards me and joined in on the hug.
Joseph also stood up and punched Vincent who had a confused face after that.
Laurent also stood up, preparing his fist.

“Stop stop!” I shouted rushing to stand in front of Vincent.
“What is wrong with you!?”

“He put scars on your face! And a bandage around your hand like what the f-”

“No! He didn't put the scars on my face okay!? Yes he did put the bandage around my hand because it got broken!” I cut Laurent off knowing we were in front of the kids.

“Really?” Dan and Mary were crying on the side. I walked to the and knelt in front of them.

“Babies, Vincent is not a bad man here okay?” Dan nodded and walked to Vincent to apologize. Mary just hugged me and kissed my cheek.

“I'll take the kids outside,” Jessy said and took Mary and Dan with her. I stood up and turned to the boys.

“Who gave you the scars?” I looked at Vincent who was looking at me with the same look his brother gave me. I looked at the corners around the room and they followed my eyes.

“There are no cameras Demi,” Vincent said as if reading my mind. I walked closer to the table and he stood up, and came to sit next to me.

“It was T-” my phone beeped and I opened the message. It was Toby. He was telling me about the time, with a smily face.

____________________
Surprise!! Hope you enjoyed reading this. As promised.

And... I will upload another chapter or chapters during the weekend or today itself.

Have a lovely night.❤️🦋