Rosie climbed out of the truck as she said, "Hey, Walker, don't call him Bucky. You're never going to be the man Steve was."

She got out of the truck and followed after Bucky. The two walked away, quickly matching each other's stride.

John frowned slightly at her words. "It'd be a lot easier if I had Cap's wingmen on my side."

Sam scoffed. "It's always that last line." He climbed out of the truck and followed after Rosie and Bucky.

John told Gary, "Let's go."

The three Avengers walked along a the road and eventually made their way back to the plane.

Bucky moved to sit on a large box in the middle of the cargo bay. Rosie stood, standing between Sam and Bucky. She moved closer to Bucky and he moved over slightly to give her some room.

Sam, who was laying on one side of the plane, opposite Rosie, smiled, watching their interaction before asking, "You two all right?"

Rosie nodded as she said, "We have to get that shield back."

While glancing at Rosie, Bucky said, "Rosie's right. Let's just take the shield, Sam. Let's take the shield and do this ourselves."

"Steve gave it to you. He trusted you."

Sam frowned, looking between them. "We can't just run up on the man, beat him up, and take it."

"And why shouldn't we?"

"Do you two remember what happened the last time we stole it?"

"Maybe," Bucky and Rosie replied.

"I'll help you two in case you forgot. Sharon was branded an enemy of the state, and Steve and I were on the run for two years. I don't know about either of you, but I don't wanna live the rest of my life la vida loca. We just got our ass handed to us by Super Soldiers, and we got nothing."

"Not entirely true. There is someone you should meet," Bucky said.

Rosie glanced at her husband with a curious expression. "Who?"

"You'll see."

---

The plane changed course, flying instead to Baltimore, Maryland.

The three got out and walked through a neighborhood. They passed a couple kids and the smaller one said, "Hey, it's Black Falcon. What's up?"

"It's just Falcon, kid," Sam told him.

"No, no. My daddy told me it's Black Falcon."

"Is it because I'm black and I'm the Falcon? Well, technically, I mean, yes. So are you, like black kid?" The kid sighed and Sam turned to the kid's friend before saying, "I got him, right?"

"Whatever, man," the kid retorted as Sam walked back to Bucky and Rosie. "Whatever."

The three walked up the stairs and Bucky knocked on the metal screen door. A young man opened the door and Bucky shifted slightly before saying softly, "We're here to see Isaiah."

The young man shook his head and replied, "Nobody named Isaiah live here."

Rosie smiled lightly. "Look, we just want to talk to him."

"You two must not hear what I just said. You ain't getting in this house. Y'all can leave now."

"Tell him the guy from the bar in Goyang is here," Bucky said.

"All right. Wait here."

"Nice kid," Sam commented. "How do you two know this guy?"

"I used to," Bucky replied. "We had a skirmish during the Korean War."