ꕥ His Point of View (updated)ꕥ

Start from the beginning

"No" Kiara said.

"Why?" He asked switching to Mandarin.

"I don't like you. It's as simple as that" she answered. Cheng huffed and sat back.

"Can you explain it then?" Cheng said.

"No" Kiara said.

"What the hell?" Cheng asked, genuinely getting annoyed. Kiara knew what she was doing. If it was anyone else asking her she would've helped. But it's him asking her. She wanted to make him squirm. She wanted to see him sweat. So, Kiara shrugged and went back to work

"I wouldn't be asking you for help if I didn't need it. I'm in serious trouble" Cheng said, with concern written on his face.

"I don't give a shit about what you need or how much trouble you're in. That's none of my business" Kiara said.

"Im begging you" Cheng blurted out. Kiara slowly looked up at him and his cheeks were dusted a light pink as he looked away from her in embarrassment.

What did he just say?
Maybe I need to take Mandarin/Chinese lessons again

"What?" Kiara asked, making sure she heard him right. Cheng squirmed in his seat, but she didn't understand why.

Maybe he really is desperate....
He must be. You don't go to your enemy for help on homework

"Please help me" Cheng said, swallowing his pride. Kiara saw how desperate he truly was and let out a heavy sigh.

Fuck....

"Fine" Kiara said. A light was shown in Cheng's eyes and he smiled lightly.

"Where are you lost?" She asked, looking down at her book.

"Everything past number one" Cheng said making Kiara give a light chuckle, which she quickly suppressed. Cheng looked at her with a light smile and they worked until the period was over.

⁓⁓⁓⁓⁓⁓⁓⁓⁓⁓⁓⁓⁓⁓⁓⁓⁓⁓⁓⁓⁓⁓⁓⁓⁓

Cheng
Normal- Chinese/ Mandarin
Italics- thoughts
Bold- English

Kiara and Cheng walked out of the library together and to the front of the school. He felt a bit lighter and walked a little taller, knowing he just finished his hardest subject in under thirty minutes. But he looked next to him and saw the shorter girl with a neutral look on her face.

If her stupid brother saw us right now he would flip....
Good. Let him.
I should kiss her just to piss him off
But I like living and not having a sexual assault charge

"Do you understand it better now?" Kiara asked, looking at him. He nodded.

"Yeah. Thanks" he said smiling a bit. He never thought that he would be thanking anyone, let alone her, for anything.

"Mhm" Kiara hummed.

"Kie!" They heard someone call to her. They saw Harry standing there with Dre, who looked scared at the sight of Cheng.