Introduction

Y/n is just like any normal girl trying to find the one for them / the love of their life. She had obviously thought she had months before signing up for the show until her boyfriend of 3 years cheated on her, it was obviously hard for her to get over like it would be for anyone but Y/n soon realised she shouldn't waste anymore of her time crying over her ex boyfriend. She had been seeing ads all over tv about this reality show about finding love she thought as a joke that she would sign up for it not thinking that she would get in at all until she had received an email a few months later saying that they wanted to do an interview with her to get to know Y/n better, she was shocked but decided to give it a chance and replied back to the email telling them she would love to do an interview and waited for them to send her the details.

Y/ns interview
Hi my names Y/n im 20 years old from Melbourne and I'm a full time runway model, alot of the time people are intimidated by me i don't blame them though, I am coming into this villa looking for love and maybe to shake it up a bit and add some drama. I was in a 3 year relationship before this but unfortunately my boyfriend did cheat on me for this whore he met at the club. I don't usually feel threatened by girls but if they want to fight over a man I won't go down easily. I don't think I have a specific type... actually you know what that's a lie, I do usually go for the tanned dark hair kinda guys gotta have a good personality to go with mine and looks aren't that important they just can't be ugly you know they gotta balance out with me, tattoos love them have as many as you want wherever actually apart from like your head and like around your dick *laughs*, I do find myself very funny most people I know think so as well I mean I can't blame them I know that might sound a bit cocky but it's just the honest truth, I do respect girl code and everything but if I see a man I like your not gonna stop me from going for him. People may say I'm too young for this show and that I'm to new to love but there just jealous they weren't the ones getting picked and I was. I am coming into the villa looking for a genuine relationship and you never know may find some of my best friends in here and some enemy's.

*few months later*
Y/n had just boarded her flight to Spain making her way the love island villa obviously she had been watching the show before she left to go on it and boy of boy was there some drama. She was shocked at how Grant and Tayla had been having chats and things behind Cassidy's back but that wasn't the worst it was how they would talk about wanting to kiss eachother ect, while grant was still in a committing couple with Cassidy, obviously Tayla had made it clear to josh that she didn't see it going anywhere and that it would be better if they just stayed as friends but that didn't make it any better on grants behalf since it was all behind Cassidys back. Over the past few weeks Y/n would watch and see how the other islanders would act and make a note on who to be friends with and who to not.

Couples:
Eden - Erin
Justin - Millie
Charlie - Natasha
Grant - Cassidy
Josh - Tayla
John James by himself
Elias by himself
Kim by herself
Francoise by herself

*Authors note*
Here's the introduction hope y'all like it, tell me if I should add anything later on in the story and things to add that will spice it up.