Flipping them so her back was against the balcony doors, his hands wandered all over her, squeezing her bottom, her hips, her breasts, as he kissed her all over face, pecking his lips over and over again. She felt like some celestial woman, loved without limits, adored beyond reason. Wrapping her arm around his shoulder, she pulled him closer digging her heels into his lower back. She dragged her lips from his throat to up his jawline to the highpoints of his cheekbones, kissing, and licking, yearning to show him love so deep, there was no beginning or end.

As they kissed, he felt the depth of her love, her undying devotion; his eyes widened, and holding her by her waist, he murmured, "mat kar mujhse itna pyar, Chipkali,"

They broke apart, their foreheads touching, noses brushing tenderly, they stared into each others' eyes. Raavi shook her head, "Mere pyaar ki koi hadh nahi hai. Ye pyaar hai toh Raavi hai."

He carried her back to sit on the couch, so she could straddle his lap. She looked at him, stroking hair away from his face, as a tear slipped down her face, "I have waited so long for this day, it still feels surreal. My parents may have had a short life, but they led a good life; they genuinely loved people around them, and they were loved in return. On top knowing this, I have the bag too." She looked at Shiva, "I know its foolish, but as I heard Kaki talk about the donation, my parents' connection to the Ashram, I realized I loved going to the Ashram so much because I felt like they were there all along, loving me, guiding me when I needed it. When I held that bag, I felt like a family... with my parents. I have always wanted experience that feeling."

He patted her head and pressed kisses, absorbing her tears, "its not at all foolish, sweetheart. Its no coincidence you would sit on that bench as thinking, deciding on what to do next... its your unwavering faith in your parents that led you to the answers your heart was asking you. And I definitely think the bag was waiting for you; Shanti Kaki is nothing less than an angel, guarding the truth and your bag patiently till you found your way to her. Tu toh Chipkali hai...deewar se chadke aane main waqt toh lagta hai."

Kissing her forehead, hugging her close, he said, "You handled the situation with that idiot Nirav, so well. I am so proud of you... and maybe a little scared too. My fierce Chipkali. Although, I wish you wouldn't go around claiming your pregnant to get your way. That's really scary."

Wrapping her arms around his neck, she let out a low chuckle, "I love you, Shiva."

In response, Shiva tilted her head back and pressed kisses all over her face until she was giggling, "I love you, too bandariya."

Raavi smiled basking in warmth of being in his arms, held so tightly against his chest, his heartbeat echoed in hers. Shiva slowly rubbed her back, exerting exacting pressure on her waist, stomach, neck, massaging her scalp, loving her until she was boneless and purring like a warm kitten. He whispered sweet nothings, just encouraging her to speak her heart out, her thoughts were safe with him, that he would listen to her. It didn't have to make perfect sense or even be coherent. His Chipkali.

Raavi didn't realize when she started talking. She said that even though she didn't have her parents she was still so lucky to be so loved by him and everyone else in her life. She said she'd always wonder if she was a good daughter, so she would always try her best to be the daughter she thought her parents would want her to be. She confessed that now of all things she wanted to make the best of this life with him. She shared ideas for the Patel Nagar land, and everything in between. She snickered as he teased her, calling her a chatterbox, telling her brain must be constantly on overdrive, thinking to produce content for her motormouth. Eventually, she fell silent, closing her eyes, dozing off listening to the steady rhythm of his breathing.