Stray Cat Pt. III

Start from the beginning

"If you're sick, you should be resting at home!" Jennie scolded her. Jisoo wondered if it was better to tell the truth, but Jennie would probably say something along the lines of "You shouldn't forget about your work just to focus on me!" so she preferred to keep going with her lie.

"Hey, walking is healthy, y'know." Jisoo said playfully only to receive a slap on her shoulder.

"You better not do it again tomorrow." The brunette glared at her which resulted in her cheeks puffing up as well, causing Jisoo to grin as she leans in to poke one of her cheeks.

"Jisoo, no." Jennie slapped the raven's hands away.

"Just one more time!"

"No!" The feline girl proceeds to run as fast as she could, trying to get away from Jisoo. The two laughed and played around as if nobody else was near them.

---

After arriving home, Jennie immediately gets rid of the beanie, exposing her ears, as well as getting her tail out of her pants (it was getting really uncomfortable). She stretches her body before lying down on the couch, feeling tired.

She watches the TV, her arm and tail dangling off the couch. Jennie could feel herself dozing off, but just before she does...

"Jennie." Jisoo calls for her. The brunette sleepily sat up and looked at Jisoo who was on her phone. "I have to go out for a bit, is it okay if I leave you here?" 

Jennie nodded. The raven smiled and patted her head before heading out. "By the way, I have some games you can play. It's in my room, feel free to do so if you get bored while waiting for me."

Jennie only watched as Jisoo got on her motorcycle (she didn't even realize Jisoo had one) before going.

The brunette stood up, she wasn't in the mood to sleep anymore, might as well look for the games Jisoo was talking about earlier. Jennie walked upstairs to the raven's room, she never got a good look at it anyway.

Polaroids and paintings decorated the beige wall, and Jennie found a shelf filled with game consoles and handhelds. Not knowing what to pick, Jennie grabbed the first handheld she saw and went back downstairs.

Minutes turned into hours, and eventually, it was nighttime and Jennie was bored enough that she decides to give it a rest. Placing the games back onto the shelf, the brunette slept on Jisoo's bed, waiting for the raven to come home.

---

Jisoo sighed out loud as she opened the door. Her boss really called her because there were too many customers. Well, at least she can rest now. The raven notices that it was awfully quiet. The TV was turned off, the shower wasn't running, Dalgom was quietly sleeping on the couch, and Jennie was nowhere to be seen.

Jisoo took off her shoes and jacket before going upstairs. The door to her bedroom was closed, she immediately knew that Jennie was inside. She gently opened the door and saw Jennie snoring quietly.

Oh, she's still here...

Everything's fine.

After showering and changing into more comfortable clothes, the raven grabbed a book from the bookshelf. She tries to sit down on the bed without disturbing the brunette. Not long after Jisoo began to read, she felt Jennie stirring awake.

"Jisoo..?" Jennie said, her voice somewhat raspy. "You're home already?"

"Yup, sorry. My boss called me for a favor." Jisoo apologized. The brunette only nodded as she snuggled up to Jisoo, who responded by placing her arm on Jennie's shoulder and pulling her closer.

"I have a question..." Jennie mumbled.

"What is it, princess?" Jisoo stifled a chuckle seeing the brunette's cheeks turn rosy red.

"How long am I going to stay here?" The raven stayed quiet for a moment. She wasn't sure either.

"Well, you can stay here as long as you want to, Jennie." She answered.

"What if I want to live here with you? For the rest of our lives?" The brunette continued.

"Then I'll be happy to be living with you." Jisoo smiled, patting Jennie's forehead which only made the girl blush more.

"Stop that..." Jennie mumbled as she snuggled closer.

"You don't like it?" The brunette only pursed her lips. With Jisoo's hand petting her and caressing her hair, Jennie felt like she was being lulled to her sleep.

Jisoo didn't even realize she was doing all that before she heard Jennie snoring, she looked beside her to see the brunette sleeping on her shoulder. The raven smiled to herself as she puts the book down.

She slowly gets off the bed to turn off the lights before coming back and lying Jennie down properly. Jisoo proceeded to lie down next to her, brushing some hair strands away. She pecked the brunette on the forehead, quietly whispering,

"Good night, princess."

---

A/N: I miss Jensoo so bad it's not even funny anymore.