Security rushes in as Antonio punches him repeatedly and pulls Jordan out of Antonio's grip.

Antonio took a step back and used the back of his hand to wipe some blood off of his jaw that I'm sure wasn't even his. His chest moved up and down as he looked at Jordan with so much anger.

"Oh my God, Jordan," I gasp, rushing over.

His nose and mouth were bloody. He had a few little cuts on his face as well.

"Jesus," I breath as they help him up on a chair.

I feel a hand grab my wrist and feel him pulling me outside.

"What are you doing! I have to make sure he's okay," I say and he opens the car door. He forces me inside and closes the door. He gets in, locks the doors and grips onto the steering wheel with both hands.

The leather squeaks under his tight grip. His knuckles were bloody and bruised on both hands.

"Unlock the doors, Antonio," I say pulling at the handle but he doesn't listen. "I need to make sure he's okay, so please," my voice cracks. "Just open the door," I softly plead.

He unlocks the door but I freeze mid-way as he speaks.

"I won't be here when you get back," he says starting the ignition and my heart drops.

Nirah you have to check on Jordan.

Antonio will get over it because you mean nothing to him and your actions won't affect him but Jordan will hate you if you leave.

"That's fine," I say getting out and slamming the door. I rush inside and immediately hear him pulling away.

I get inside and see Silvia attending his bruises.

My hands fly up to my mouth as I approach them.

"Jordan, I'm so sorry, I don't know why-" I cut myself off as he doesn't even look at me. "I don't know why he did that, I'm sorry," I softly apologize stepping closer but he simply turns his body away slightly, holding the ice against his jaw.

"Go away, Nirah," he coldly says and my heart drops to my feet.

"Jordan, I-"

"Just go," he interrupts me and I slightly frown. "I really don't, want to fucking see you right now." I bite down onto my quivering lip as I look at Silvia.

She gives me a sympathetic, little nod and tears pool in my eyes.

"I got it," she softly assures me and I nod.

"I'm so sorry Jordan," I apologize before rushing outside as the tears come running down my cold cheeks.

I take a step to the side, resting my back against the wall as I bring my hand up to hold my aching heart.

With my breathing uneven and my eyes blurred with tears I can't see or think straight.

"Ready, miss Nirah?"

My head snaps to Cesar who stands beside me with his hands behind his back.

"You should have stopped him," I hiccup.

"Mr. Antonio has made it clear that I am not to interfere with his business miss Nirah. Interference would get me beat up even worse or killed," he calmly says.

"Well why didn't you just leave with your precious master?" I mockingly ask.

"Even though Mr. Antonio is mad, he still cares about your safety."

"That man only cares about himself," I shake my head. "He's fucking vile and I wouldn't be surprised if one day you left him," I say standing up straight. "Why are you here, Cesar?" I ask once again.

He stays quiet for a moment.

"You have a huge heart and you're very loyal miss Nirah. I knew you'd chose your friend and I knew that Mr. Antonio would not like that."

I slowly nod and he starts walking.

I follow behind him and he opens the car door for me.

The drive back to the house is silent.

He parks the car and we both head inside.

"Miss Nirah," he says and I stop on the middle step. I turn around to face him and his face holds pity. "I will let you know when Mr. Antonio arrives," he says and I shake my head.

"Don't. I can't stand the sight of him anymore," I shake my head.

"But yet you're still curious to know if he's okay," he slowly says.

"I'm angry... not heartless Cesar," I give him a single nod before heading upstairs.

I get to my room and immediately shut the door behind me. I plopped down onto my bed, letting out a deep sigh. I covered my face with both of my hands as tonight's events circulated my mind.

After a hot, steamy shower I got a text from Silvia, letting me know that Jordan's okay. He drove her home and she made him promise her that he'd be going home too.

I got dressed into my pajamas and left my room. On my little quest to find Katie, I saw Antonio's office door slightly open. The lights were on.

I took a step closer and saw him searching for something in his drawer. As I was about to walk inside I heard a feminine voice.

"I got it," she says and he looks up at her. He shows a faint smile and walks out from behind his desk.

She carefully moves him back as he barely sits down on his desk. She stands between his legs, taking his bruised hand in hers.

It's the blonde I saw one night at the club with him.

"You can't keep going around, hitting people when they make you mad," she scolds him.

He doesn't answer.

"What did he do?" she asks and I hear a smile in her tone. "He steal your lunch money? Oh wait- he kicked your cat," she mocks and he shakes his head. "Ignore the last one," she chuckles. "Allergies and whatnot," she says and he lefts out a small huff with a smile.

He's allergic to cats...

"Less talking, more cleaning," he demands and she immediately stops, crossing her arms over her chest. He heavily sighs, rolling his eyes and I hear her chuckle.

I slowly step back.

It feels as if a hand wraps around my heart, squeezing it senseless.

I feel...

I shake my head as I turn around. I rush down the hallway and run into Katie.

"Everything okay, miss?" she softly asks and I smile.

No Katie... Everything is not fine.

___

HI EVERYONE<33
yepp. that just happened, lmao.
idk... idk idk
DON'T FORGET TO VOTE!!