"yes Suga is coming with your favourite strawberries" he said and Taehyung giggled mumbling a soft 'yes'.

As promised Suga came just after 5 minuted or so. With his strawberries on which Taehyung clapped and started munching on the delicious fruits.

They were happy to see that younger forgetting about whatever happened they were happy about it. They all had the delicious meal made by Jin.

Jin and Namjoon were taking the dishes to the sink only to was them and Yoongi was showing cute animals videos to him. Just to lift up his mood.

Yoongi and taehyung were giggling looking in the phone but then they heard the door bell.

Taehyung frowned and taehyung got up to open the door. It was none other than Jungkook who was not looking at him. He was too ashamed to do so .

Yoongi without saying anything gave space to him to come in and Jungkook got in. He closed the door.

he walked in his apartment and instantly spotted Taehyung who was sitting on the sofa giggling to the phone watching some thing?.

But the when he looked up at Jungkook his smile instantly turned in a thin line he bit his lip. Kept looking at him. Making the other more guilty. Oh tae...

After whatever harsh words Jungkook spoke Taehyung... he didn't had even a hint of anger on his face.

And Jungkook knew if he was at Taehyung's place now he could have bursted out till now.

But it was Taehyung we are talking about.

"Tae...... " he spoke but Taehyung didn't responded still biting on his lips.

"d-don't yell at TaeTae" he said and now his eyes teary.

And by now Jin and Namjoon came out of the kitchen. Jin couldn't helped but got angry on her. But he tried to keep a calm face. And same was with namjoon . Yoongi was surprisingly calm.

Jungkook's eyes now got teary he shook his head violently and took steps towards Taehyung and hugged him tightly.

"I'm sorry I'm so sorry tae. I am so sorry I never mean what I said I'm -----im so God damn stupid" he said as few tears rolled down from his doe eyes.

Taehyung knew that it was not the right time to be in little space so he closed his eyes and forced himself to be big which didn't took much time and he slipped out.

"Koo.." he patted his heard to calm the crying boy down.

"i-i a-am so so-soryy tae... I'm so s-sorry my baby" he said between his sobs.

"I know you are now calm down" Taehyung said and he hugged him more tight. Jungkook hugged back too.

After few minutes her sobs calmed down Taehyung pulled away and looked Jungkook wiped his tears.

"I want the truth now.. I know something triggered you but I don't know what it is.. And please be honest with me at least now" he did calmly.

Jungkook hurried nodded and then started.
"when--when our marriage was decided and when we took everyone to celebrate that day.. Yeri said that I shouldn't have done that and that day she said many things about you"

"I was not ready for the marriage that time because...... Because I was insecure so she manged to put more insecurities in my head."

"I never wanted to believe her... But I eventually did she kept on saying that--that I.... I don't... That I shouldn't marry you she managed to fill my head up."

"you never wanted to marry me right? Then why did you agreed when I proposed you" Taehyung asked.

"no tae.... I wanted to tell you everything but.. "

"but you pitted me?" he asked on which Jungkook shook his head.

"no.. You.. You made me believe that day that you can do anything for my happiness but off course I didn't though of it that time.. I realised it now" Jungkook said wiping his tears

"I was so into that thought that I am forced and i should not marry you" he continued Taehyung closed his eyes.

"but one thing tae... I don't regret anything... I don't regret Marring you! because--- because you are literally the best for me " he said because he knew that taehyung will surely think that he regrets everything.

"Yeri may have manipulated you and it's not completely you fault either.... But I would like to tell you one thing" Taehyung said. And Jungkook asked a small 'what' .

"it is that you should have trusted me.. I thought even if love wasn't the thing between us... Trust was.. You should have came to me... You should have talked to me Jungkook " he said and the younger nodded.

"I know you are right tae..... I do trust you.. But I don't know what gotten in me" he said and Taehyung nodded.

" I got it.. And now I want to tell you that you don't have to continue" he said with a sting in his heart. Jungkook looked at him in confusion.

"what do you mean? " he asked.

"I -i mean.. We can get a divorce and.. .. You can be with the one you lo--"

"NO! Shut up don't say that" he yelled.

"understand kook you.. You can be happy and I don't wanna --"

"no tae how will I be happy after getting divorced to the one I love? " he looked at him with teary eyes.

I'm so God damn in love with him... He always thinks the best for him... I'll learn from you tae... I'll learn to love just like you do..

Suga, Jin and Namjoon's eyes widen in shock at the Indirect confession.

"w-what" Taehyung asked in disbelief.

"I... I love you Kim Taehyung" he said a tear slipped from his eyes. Looking at taehyung straight in his eyes.

________________________

Hahahahahahah he confessed finally haha haha.

But I am a bish so cliffhanger bahahahahaha... I will get the next chapter soon hehe..

Today I'll update again keke..

Till then bye, have a good day/ night 💜💜💜

Author : ish J 💜🌚