✾𝟭𝟭𝟮✾

Start from the beginning

Y/n appreciated them for taking care of her 24/7, but she became even more bored through the days of not being able to go out. She lay lazily on Tanjiro's lap as he ran his calloused fingers through her h/c locks. 

He huffed down a breath as a small bead of sweat ran down his cheek. "Okay, anything for you," he smiled down at Y/n. Y/n's face shifted into a beam. "Okay! Follow me!" Y/n exclaimed brightly as she sat up, and stood up from the bed. Tanjiro stood up as he felt a hand holding on to his calloused ones tightly as Y/n entwined her hands with Tanjiro's. 

Tanjiro blushed silently at the contact as he grunted when Y/n dragged him away to the door exit quickly. She opened the door as she peaked out of the door, Tanjiro peaked out of the door, on top of her and she looked around. "Do you see anyone?" Tanjiro asked silently. "Nope, no one. The coast is clear," she nodded brightly as she stood up straight and started stepping through the doorframe. The both of them silently made their steps carefully through the wooden floors. 

Y/n gazed at the exit and sparkles appeared around her. "The exit is near," she informed Tanjiro. Tanjiro nodded and the both of them tiptoed to the exit of the estate and quickly break out into a sprint, barefoot, on the estate's outside grounds. Hand-in-hand, they rushed through the fence as chuckles and giggles of excitements rang loudly. The both of them ran together under the bright sun towards the mountain that was placed neatly beside the estate. 

The both of them started scampering into the entry of the forest of the mountain. Tanjiro looked back to see Y/n, only to witness a beauty. His cheeks flared red as he unconsciously slowed down in his path. Y/n noticed this and slowly slowed down in her run as she squeezed his hands. She gazed at him with a blink. "Are you okay?" she asked. Tanjiro snapped out of his trance as the blush on his cheeks on reddened. "I-I'm fine!" Tanjiro exclaimed, putting his free hand in front of him nervously. "Okay?" Y/n said unsurely as she raised a brow. 

Tanjiro let out an exasperated laugh and had a loop sided grin. "It's just that you're so... beautiful," Tanjiro exclaimed breathlessly as he confidently leaned in to peck her lips quickly. Y/n's face broke out into an expression of surprise as she blinked, trying to process what he said and did, before her face broke out into a shade of pink and her inner flusteredness started blooming on to her expression. 

Tanjiro just chuckled at her expression and gently poked her cheeks. Y/n tried collecting herself before she felt confidence replacing her flustered-self. She held both of his arms tightly, and she leaned in. The leaves fell gracefully as the sun was shining brightly, some of the trees covered the sunlight, so the light that protruded through it was in the most perfect volume ever, giving the couple an illuminating ethereal glow that lit up their features. 

Y/n stared deeply into the burgundy-colored orbs. Tanjiro felt his cheeks slowly heating up just by noticing her staring at him. Tanjiro wrapped both of his strong arms around Y/n's waist and brought her closer. A gentle breeze passed by as Y/n slowly closed her eyes and leaned in to capture his soft plump lips. The mould of your lips falls perfectly with Tanjiro's. 

You leaned back, tearing off from the kiss, making Tanjiro pout a bit before Y/n placed her forehead on his. "I love you," she announced. "I love you so much," Y/n said, staring at Tanjiro's eyes with the definition of love and admiration. 

"I love you more, dear," Tanjiro said silently. "You'll never know, just how much I love you," Tanjiro said as he tucked a strand of hair behind her ears as Y/n chuckled, before pecking him on the lips again. Then, she leaned back and planted thousands of kisses all over his face as he laughed brightly, holding her tightly in his arms. "That tickles," he managed to say in between laughs. 

Y/n chuckled before she dug her face comfortably on his shoulders. Wrapping her arms around his neck tightly, his grip on to her waist became tighter as he held her securely on to his body. The both of them started unconsciously sway from left to right, suddenly Y/n leaned back and Tanjiro got an idea. "Let's dance, shall we?" he asked with a sparkling light of joy in his eyes as Y/n beamed at him brightly and nodded eagerly. He let his hand move to Y/n's back as Y/n held his hand, the both of them swayed gently through the wind. 

Something they'd normally do in their childhood. It brought a wave of nostalgia to the both of them. Y/n swayed silently as they both danced in the heart of the forest. The sun slowly set as the ethereal glow never went away. It perhaps even gave a more attractive sight of one another as the both of them guided each other, circling, spinning, and moving through the clearing of the forest. 

In the end. They ended it with Tanjiro spinning Y/n in his arms before Y/n fell back, and Tanjiro caught her on time.  "You little bastard!" a scream echoed through the forest as thundering footsteps were heard. Y/n sweatdropped at the sight of a certain swordsmith rushing through the forest, charging at Tanjiro. 

[ 📎 ] : 

- isn't tanjiro just the cutest? 😭💗

- published a zenitsu x reader! feel free to check it out ✨

- hi! thank you for reading this chapter, i hope you enjoyed it! how was your day? i hope it's great for you! may everything you do turn out to be a success, and i hope that everything will be better for you! good luck with any exams/work you're facing. i'll be cheering you on 💗 💗

 i'll be cheering you on 💗 💗