Snakes on a Plane

Bắt đầu từ đầu

Leah reaches out to help you, but abandons the motion as soon as she realizes how heavy your suitcase it.

"What the fuck did you put in there?"

"Clothes- uh, makeup. A bomb." You let out a breath and allow your eyes to wander through the home, settling on a familiar face.

Judd walks down the long staircase of the home, large bags held atop each of his shoulders.

For a moment, you completely forget about the harrowing experience you created only nights ago, and are locked in a momentary trance at the sight of him.

"Y/N."

"Huh?" You're quickly snapped from your reverie and look towards Leah.

"Don't be mad at me."

"What?" You make a face.

"I invited Val."

"Okay?" You slowly say, clearly not putting the pieces together.

"So.. You'll be staying in Judd's room-" She starts, voice quieting as she continues. "Please, please, please don't be mad at me- we can still do face masks and hang out together- duh."

You're set in autopilot as the reality of the situation sets in. Leah obviously doesn't know of the events on Halloween and you aren't keen on telling her, so you flash a mischievous grin in order to hide your internal screaming.

"Why would I be mad at you?" You let out a laugh, parting your lips to continue before you're distracted as Judd drops the bags by the door.

"Meet your new roomie." Leah says with a smile as she nudges you towards her brother.

"Fun." Judd states, eyes locked onto his sister with an emotion you can't quite point out.

The bags are loaded into the car and you take a seat at the back with Judd. He's quiet- he's normally quiet, but this is different. It seems as if he's angry about something and that nervous part of your mind is telling you that you're the source of his rage.

If you weren't so caught up in your own worry, you'd follow his line of sight and notice that his glare is set on Leah's new boyfriend. At most, he's friendly with Val, so he knows how he acts- he knows he doesn't want him around his sister.

And here you are, sitting in silence except for the occasional comment you make to Leah, thinking that your week-trip-roommate hates you.

You go through the motions, getting through customs, checking your bags, and staring down at your phone all the while until you reach the boarding line.

A pair of familiar strong hands snake around your hips, thumbs dipping into the waistband of your sweatpants to run a finger under each string of your black thong which peak from the fabric.

Before you can question him, you feel Judd's lips dancing against your ear in a whisper.

"Are you dressing like a whore on purpose?"

The low rumble of his voice sparks something deep inside you, the feeling shaking your core as his palms smooth over your sides.

"If you're mad at me, you can just say that." You finally muster, glancing back at him from over your shoulder. If it were anyone else who had said those words, your fist would be greeting their face, but Judd somehow makes everything, including insults, sound endearing.

"Who could be mad at you." His words sound like an order rather than a question, his eyes falling to your ass as you follow the line. "At that pretty face."

You huff at his feigned flattery, thinking he's just trying to win you over and his words aren't genuine- but, much to your dismay, whatever he's doing is working. Your embarrassment no longer lingers at the back of your mind like a vindictive ghost and, at least for now, you're lost in his words.

"I've never skied before, I don't know why Leah invited me." You pause, reaching down for your luggage to hoist it over the doorway to the plane. "Especially since she has Val." You murmur.

Judd reaches forward and lifts your bag with ease, carrying it through the walkway to the plan as a heavy expression sinks onto his features. It isn't until you look back, awaiting a response, that you realize you must've said something to upset him.

"I'd skin him alive and post him on the fucking wall if she wouldn't have a fit."

You watch him for a moment, allowing him to pass you and snapping yourself from your thoughts before hurrying after. He was being nice to you before, at least as nice as he can be, and he said he wasn't mad at you. Maybe his homicidal behavior and lack of usual sexual innuendoes is because of something else.

You were supposed to sit with Leah. The both of you had planned to watch American Psycho on the plane, as you had mentioned it was your sexual awakening and she'd never seen it, and gossip throughout the ride. But her new boyfriend has ruined those plans. You're not angry or uncomfortable having to sit next to Judd, but you do feel a bit disappointed that the girls trip is now a sausage fest.

You'd never expected her to like Val- he seems dirty and untamed and lacks any goals in life other than breaking the record for most STDs avoided.

You're a hypocrite.

You take your seat and watch as Judd lifts the bags overhead. Your initial attraction to him was from the low tone of his voice, the sharp obsidian locks that shade his eyes, and the breathlessness you've always felt when you're alone, but with a moment to stare you're realizing there's so much more.

You can't help but fixate on the firm muscles of his arms as he lifts the bags with ease and the lithe, strong fingers that brush his hair from his face as he sits beside you.

"Distracted?" He asks, settling back in his seat as an arm lays over your small shoulders.

"I was just thinking about-"

A hand braces your jaw, his head tilting ever so slightly as his eyes stalk your face. The lust sparking in his cold eyes is mixed with something dark. You feel small around him, not just physically, but psychologically as well. You know that he is a predator and you are his prey, waiting for just the right moment to sink his teeth into you.

"Speak." He orders as he drinks in the meek sight of you.

You hurry to suppress your sinful imagination, but your efforts aren't enough.

Judd's lips twitch into a sly, thin smirk as he finally releases you from his hold and rests back against his seat, allowing the attendant at the front of the plane to go about her spiel.

Every second more you spend with him, it feels as if the confidence is being ripped from your body.

This is going to be the longest flight of your fucking life.