Chapter 6

Maya's P.O.V

Lately everything been going amazing with me and Josh. But things at home haven't, lately my mum has been acting pretty strange and I don't know why. Today we are going to the mall and then to my favorite place in the whole entire fast food world. I'm sort of excited because I havent really hung out with my mom in a very long time. I can't wait to go to H&M and Forever 21 those are my favorite stores to shop at. Time to catch the bus.

~ Skip bus ride to the mall ~

Maya : Mom , why did you really bring me to the mall? You never really want to hang out with me...

Katy: Maya, I have something to tell you.

Maya: Mom, what's happening? You've been acting really strange lately.

Katy: Your father contacted me, and he wants to take full custody of you.

Maya: What? I don't even know him! Mom, he is like a stranger to me how can he just do this after he left us?

Katy: I just want you to know that if I lose you, I will always love you no matter what and you'll always be my babygirl.

Maya: Can't we stop him? Topanga's a lawyer, can't she help us?

Katy: Maya, a lawyer costs alot of money that we don't really have.

Maya: But maybe Topanga will do it for free mom. Please just ask her I want to stay with you mom. I love you.

Katy: I love you too. I'll tall to Topanga tonight, okay?

Maya: Fine, just please don't let him take me away from you.

Katy: I wont babygirl.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

REALLY SHORT FILLER. I HAVENT UPLOADED IN A WHILE BC I HAVE BEEN BUSY BUT NOW I AM GONNA UPLOAD LOTS. THANKS FOR ALL THE VOTES AND READS THX GUYS!