2

Dahan dahan akong bumaba sa red carpet ng nakangiti habang naka kapit sa braso ni kuya inaalalayan ako.

I saw so many many faces that I didn't even recognize all of them.

I saw my friend Mica together with my teammates in one table so I smiled at them.

"Oh Yanna 18 sana naman tumangkad kana."my teammates laughed at that remark and teased me.

"I'm not that small you guys are just so tall."I said while pouting.

They are just so mean, is it my fault that they are so tall my height is normal for my age kaya.

The party continued and here comes the 18th roses.I danced with my boy cousins and friends and the last two was my brother and dad.

"Your so beautiful."my brother said handing me a bouquet of roses.

He held my hand and strated swinging our bodies.

"Yanna matanda kana I wish sana bumait na yang ugali mo."

Pinalo ko siya sa dibdib after he siad those words akala kopa naman seryoso na siya iiyak na sana ako eh.

"Yahh mabait ako ikaw lang hindi sa pamilyang to."I said as we continued dancing and all he did was tease me.

Before he let me go to dance with dad he said something that made me pull him into a hug.

"You will always be my princess."

"Thank you kuya."

After the dance I went to my friends table and they greeted me with a glass of wine.

"Ohh 18 kana i shot mona yan."Ate Luna said and they all cheered I accepted it and drink it right away.

"wohoooo"I said after I bottoms up the liquor.

"wooo gurang kana Yanna"

We continued to have fun at naramdaman kona ang pag baliktad ng sikmur ako so I excused myself to the bathroom.

Pagewang gewang pakong naglalakad kaya may nabangga ako.

"Oh my god I'm so sorry."I said and looked up to see who this guy is.

Omg he's so gwapo, with his grey eyes and sharp nose and his lips it looks so soft and kissable.I broke my stare when I heard him calling me miss.

"Miss are you okay."he asked while holding my arms I can't stand straight because of him and the alcohol.

"Yes,yes I'm okay."I said and pulled my arms to go to the comfort room to stop me from embarassing myelf.

When I came to my friends they were all wasted na so I decided to rest na rin but before I went home I saw those beautiful grey eyes sitting two tables away from ours.

Omg why didn't I notice him before he obviously stands out.After minutes of staring our met and he looked away immediately like he didn't remember me.

Well kanina lang naman kami nagkita so it's possible na di niya talaga ako kilala.Tumawag sakin si kuya saying na magpahinga na daw ako so I went back to my room and dozed off hoping to see those grey eyes again.