The Last Mission I

Elina POV

I placed relentlessly around my bed with the phone in my hand.

I got a mysterious text from someone and i couldn't stop thinking about it since morning.

'What if the woman who you found with Jack is Ashely?'

Ashley? Jack's so called girlfriend is Ashley? Would Edward be happy about it?

The door opened and walked in Edward.

"Edward!"

I walked towards him showing him the text.

"No way.. Jack could never... He himself dissed Ashley how could h-he?"

Edward was in shock.

"Jack was always against Ashley.. this is..."

We sat down thinking about this a bit deeply.

"I don't think Jack and Ashley are dating. It's something else.."

What could it be?

"Elina, don't think about the text. It's definitely Sinister's trick to distract us. All we have to do today is end Sinister. Okay?"

I nodded at him. He spoke everything in a rush. Afterall, we are going for the last mission soon.

I am nervous. I walked inside Ava's room to see her dressing up.

Damn Ava is chubby and cute. Just my type. But no it's wrong to think romantically about someone else when i already have a lover!

"Cherry! Cherry! Cherry bon bon!"

Alina sang while dancing along the music.

"Why is she dancing?"

"Oh Eli! Actually she is a bit nervous about this last mission so.."

"Cherrryyy bon bon!"

If dancing helps relieve stress then i am joining her too.

And i did. We both danced, i imitated her steps.

.

.

"So listen to me carefully."

Teddy spoke loud and clear. All of us were in the van ready with our guns.

This time i bought a dagger for myself. Ofcourse i know how to use it, Edward taught me.

I am excited to use my new dagger.

"This green button on your walkie talkie, you will press this only when you find Sinister's main basement."

Okay check!

"I am going to divide you all in groups of three; Jack, Alina and Brittany.

Me, Linda and Edward.

Elina, Harry and Ava."

I felt a bit upset because i wasn't with Edward.

Anyways,

"Jen will guide all these three group with walkie talkie alright?"

We all nodded our heads in unison.

"When you enter the house, make sure you do not create a lot of noise and also go through some of the rooms in the house."

I was growing a bit excited now.

"And most importantly, play safe. There will be traps. Don't get killed."

Teddy concluded his little speech and took a seat.

We soon reached near a ground, it was open. After i stepped out, the familiar mansion came in view.