Chapter 30: Back Home.

«───────────────»

Elina POV.

Edward rang the doorbell and it was opened by Alina.

We both stepped in the house, pretty tired by all the traveling.

"Oh! Here, I'll help you."

Alina took Edward's bag but he didn't let her.

"Duh! How was the trip?"

"Good."

Edward exhaled. He really needs a rest. I was tired too, so i walked inside my room to freshen up.

We both stayed at his parents home for 3 days and came back. The last mission is coming close and we need to work harder and make numerous plans.

"Edward! How are.."

I heard Alina voice, it was low. Since my door was closed, i couldn't hear her well.

Then i heard Edward's door slam shut.

I quickly opened the door and there was no one. Did Alina fucking stepped into my boyfriend's room?

What the fuck..

I was angered. But i kept quiet. This was unacceptable. Why would he let her in his room?

I walked downstairs welcomed by Ava's smile.

"Hey! You good?"

"Yeah.."

Ava is truly a ball of sunshine.

"Can you give this to Jack? Please? I need to go somewhere right now~"

"Um i cant- i mean i-"

"Please Elina, Linda needs my help!"

She whined. She gave me the bottle and rushed away.

I didn't want to go near Jack. He makes me feel worse.

I gently knocked on his door, the door opened by him.

He raised an eyebrow at me .

"After so much of insult you still got the audacity to show up at my door? A brave kitten heh."

He laughed at the end.

"I am not really interested in dealing with your shit personality. Take the fucking bottle and piss off."

He frowned.

"What?!"

His fingers curled, he balled his fist as if he would throw a punch my way.

"You little- how dare you."

His voice was low since we were still standing in the hallway.

We went on arguing and then he suddenly stood up straight saying something completely unrelated to the topic of our argument.

"Elina, this is unexpected from you.. you seduced Edward and now you wanna sleep with me?"

I gasped softly. What the fuck?

He glanced behind me and i turned around. My eyes met with Alina's.

She was shocked. Hurt over her face, she covered her mouth with her palm.

She then hurried away from us.

I looked at Jack.

"Why do you do this Jack?! I hate you! Rot in hell!"

"Because i like to haha! Now you will-"

I slapped him. Hard. Right across his face.

He held his cheek in surprise as his face was turned the other way. My eyes were slightly teary.