Notkatebishop: cutest couple

Posted by imy/nstark 9 hrs agoLover-girlLiked by yelenaisbest4 and 380,185 others

Lover-girl
Liked by yelenaisbest4 and 380,185 others

Notkatebishop: 💘
^imy/nstark: I GET IT, BECAUSE YOUR AN ARCHER!
^natromanofflol: your so fucking stupid y/n

Notkatebishop: 💘^imy/nstark: I GET IT, BECAUSE YOUR AN ARCHER!^natromanofflol: your so fucking stupid y/n

Posted by thefalcon23
Bucky wucky
Liked by captainrogers123 and 19,374 others

Jamesbarnes6: dont call me that.

Wandsmaximoff8: he always looks so mad

-

I shut off instagram getting bored, I was getting tired so I decided to go to sleep. But since kate seemed like she didnt want to talk to me I decided to text her goodnight.

Katie⛄️

"Wtf y/n

"Wtf y/n."

"Are you mad at me?"

"Why are you texting me im literally beside you."

"Oh yeah."

-

I turn around seeing kate staring at me.

"Are you mad at me?" I ask.

"Yes." She sighs.

"Why?" I ask.

"We'll talk about it in the morning." She shuts off the light on her side of the bedroom. She turns the other way, away from me. Ouch. I turn the other way plugging in my phone. What could I have done? Since I was not sobering up anytime soon I hit the hay trying to sleep.

-

I groan as I feel my eyes flutter open. I look around me seeing kate already up, she sitting up on the bed just scrolling on her phone. I get up walking too the bathroom, she stares at me as I do. Shit im in trouble. I brush my teeth, comb my hair, wash my face taking my time. I brace myself as I walk out of the bathroom.

"Y/n.." kate mumbles her eyes still glued too the phone.

"Yes babe?" I bite my lip.

"We need to talk about last night." She says. Fuck my head, MASSIVE HANGOVER.

"Okay.." I say. I sit down on the edge of the bed on her side. She sits next to me. We sit there in silence for a minute. "Are you mad at me?" I ask gulping. She doesnt answer. "Tell me what I did wrong kate." I look at her. She thinks for a minute

"..You just keep drinking way too much then you should, and..-and you could have gotten hurt last night, y/n." She sighs. "I just want to protect you." She looks down. I pick her head up using my two fingers and placing them on her chin.

"Im an avenger kate." I smile at her.

"But you didnt remember you had powers last night! Something could have happened." She shouts. I think for a minute.

"..how about..I wont go out for a hot minute?" I offer. I usually would never give up partying, but ms.bishop has me wrapped around her finger.

"Really?!" She asks surprised. I nod.

"You know i'll do anything for you kate, right?" I ask. She nods before kissing me pulling me in for a make-out.

-

I make my way towards the meeting room since my dad called a meeting. Very usual. I take my seat in my regular spot.

"Okay you guys are thinking why did I call this meeting? Well..the governor has called. And apparently im throwing a party or something? Everyone has to go since we will be talking about the avengers and how we will continue to battle." My dad says. "Party is sunday, 7pm dress fancy." My dad says. "Any questions?" He looks around the room. Cap raises his hand. "Whats up?"

"Why exactly does it have to be a party? It sounds very unprofessional." Cap says.

"I dont know cap, its whatever the governor wants." My dad sighs. "Any more questions?" Nobody raises their hand. "Dismissed."

I walk out of the room following kate.

"Do you think-"

"Yes you can go y/n." Kate reads my mind. "As long as you dont drink." She says sternly. I immediately nod.

"Yes mam." I say back. We make our way back to my room and decide to watch the movie 'fallout'. The one jenna just finished acting in. In the middle of the movie I feel kates leg go over mine. I dont mind it until I feel kates hand go up my shirt, she feels along my stomach tracing my abs. She moves my hand onto her thigh. "What are we doing here, bishop?" I ask looking at her.

"Nothing." She says innocently.

"Yeah okay.." I scoff. I direct my attention back to the tv until I see kate get up. "Where you going?" I ask.

"Just gonna change." She says. I nod and my eyes fall back onto the tv once again. Kate strips naked only in her undergarments. She puts on these shorts that perfectly hold her a- wait im a boobs person. She turns around to show this purple laced bra wrapping around in the right places. Oh, fuck. She goes into the bathroom doing something. I feel my breathing pick up as something grows..FAST. Fucking hell kate. Got me in heat.

"Hey..b-babe." My voice breaks.

"Yes?" She asks coming out of the bathroom. Your okay y/n. My eyes trail up and down her body figure. I hear her scoff. I get up walking over to her.

"Why are you teasing me?" I ask face to face with her. She shrugs, I tower of her sightly pushing her against the wall. My hands meet her waist as I hold them very gently. With our lips centimeters she closes the gap kissing me. She tilts her head deepening it. I pick her up as my hands meet her ass. Her arms wrap around my neck and I lay her on the bed hovering over her. I kiss her sweet spots, earning multiple moans. I unclip her bra as it barley hangs onto her arms. I remove my shirt kissing down her going lower and lower. Just as im about to reach her center I hear a noise.

"Hey k-" Pietro comes in freezing in place. I pull the blankets over kate since her bra wasnt on properly. He immediately runs out slamming the door. Me and Kate look at each other.

"Well that was unfortunate." I say as I hover over her.

-