Seven

When Zayn entered the brown shop he saw nobody inside, their was alot of shelfs with boxes and books inside. He rung the bell that was set on the counter, out of nowhere a guy popped up, he was wearing a black vest and dressing pants.

"F-Fredrick...?" Zayn asked while raising his eyebrows, he didn't have a nametag or anything so he assumed that was him.

"Oh, oh, oh that's not me...I'll go and get him" The guy had a very casual voice. Zayn waited patiently for the bloke to come. He looked around the shop seeing signs that had a weird language but he could still understand it.

"Hello young man, Name?" Frederick had a way more stern voice but still looked like he could loose his seriousness sometimes.

"Zayn...M-Malik"

"Ah-...yes, yes Zayn Malik the young....Oh wow that's interesting Hm..." The guy looked at his notepad confusingly he seemed schocked and confused at the same time

"What? The young, what?" Zayn asked looking into his dark brown eyes. He realized he had turned pale and was staring at his notepad.

"I- I can't seem to find if you're a wizard or magician..." Zayn scrunched his nose not knowing if that was a bad or good thing.

"FYI that's very odd it can be a good thing" Frederick said while smirking at him

"How did you know what I was thinking!?" Zayn asked while looking up at him. He gave him a warm smile and cocked his head.

"Mind reading is one of my specialtys" Frederick said while walking towards Zayn. Zayn looked at him and smiled.

"Alright Zayn I'll get you your wand right now!" He walked behind the counter and looked through the boxes while whispering 'Zayn malik Zayn Malik' he let out a 'Aha!' And pulled out a box. He handed it to him slowly and opened it up.

"Alright...Zayn this is your asigned wand don't use it untill you get your next envelope....Do you have a notebook?" Zayn shook his head making Frederick smile widely. He then handed him a Brown plain notebook that had his name printed in the front.

"Thanks Frederick!!" Zayn said while putting his book and wand in his backpack. He then headed out of the shop. He saw a group of teenagers around his age. He saw one of them wave at him and signal him to come over. Zayn walked over to them seeing Louis was on the left of him. He quickly turned on his heels and walked into the other direction not wanting to deal with this right now. He heard them laugh witch made him walk even faster.
He got home and took his sweater off. He had forgotten that his body changed and he was now fit and not skinny.

"Hi Zayn dinner is done, please get Liam then wash your hands." Zayn nodded his head, he walked upstairs and knocked on Liams door waiting for him to answer. He heard laughs coming from inside and his curiosity took over. He opened the door slightly and looked inside of the room. He saw Liam sitting on the bed looking at the T.V and laughing.

"Liam?" Zayn asked stepping into to room

Liam looked up at Zayn and turned the T.V off hoping he didn't see what he was watching. Zayn rose his eyebrows and loomed at Liam.

"Were you watching Toy Story 2!?" Zayn asked trying to hold back a wide smile since he loved watching kids movies.

"Uhm...N-No" Liam rubbed the back of his neck and glanced at Zayn again only to notice his body had changed.

"Jeez Zayn have you been working out!?" Liam stood up and Looked Zayn up and down seeing he had muscles and wasn't skinny but was very fit.

"Oh shit...Uhm I- I yeah I have acctually...!" Liam nodded and sat back down "well Mo- uhm Karen said Dinners ready so you better go downstairs and wash your hands..." Zayn then walked out of the room with Liam following behind, he made sure to put his sweater back on to hide his fit body.