You both sorted things out

From, "The Ceiling," chapter.
  Behind the Scenes

"MC, can you get me my headphones?" Asked Levi. "After you both sort things out."
MC left heading to Levi's room.

"Mammon, apologize."
"What, I already have! You just didn't except it!" "Apologize again."
Mammon sighed. "Fine.." He whispered. "Levi, I'm sorry I broke your Ruri Chan figurine; It was an accident though-" "And you're sorry you were snooping through my room, right?" Levi added. "No, I wasn't snooping! I was just trying to give you the gift, I bought you but, you kicked me out!"
"You were obviously looking for something. Trying to sell Ruri Chan again?"
"I wasn't looking for anything, okay!.." Mammon took a deep breath. "Did you at least like the headphones? I left them outside your door." Levi couldn't look Mammon in the eyes anymore, he stared at the ground below them, guilty.
"...Yes, I love them, Mammon, t-thank y-you." "I can't wait to see them with the Ruri Chan shrine you have. If you ever let me return to your room again."
"I-I will add it to the collection,.. not shrine."
"Why are ya stutterin'? Are ya cold or somethin'?" "...Yeah, but don't worry." Levi lied, then shuddered, he hated this feeling.
Mammon took of his jacket and put it around Levi. "Sorry if my jacket smells like Lucifer's office; I get in trouble a lot."
"...It's fi-ne."

...I'm really sorry, I was just so angry.