A Memorable Night

Start from the beginning

Mikasa turned to look at me,
"Hey, let me take you somewhere so I can be alone with you." Mikasa insisted. I nodded; she held my hand, and I handled my emotions pretty well. She took me to her room, which looked clean and well decorated.
The butterflies in my stomach came back, swarming around uncontrollably. We went to the balcony, where you could see a stunning view of Shiganshina. The sky was deep blue, the moon was so bright it lit up the whole city like a blanket, rain drizzled and tapped the floor ever so gently, houses lit with a yellow tint, and horses trotted across the streets. I could describe it forever; so much to look at and observe. Standing next to her, I felt so calm and safe.
She removed her mask, revealing the beauty underneath; she looked straight at me.
"The view is so pretty from here, don't you think?" She uttered in a soft tone. I grinned, feeling some composure but little did I know my reckless little thoughts escaped from my mind and came out of my mouth.
"I'm afraid I have to disagree with you because the view is nowhere near as pretty as you." I slapped my hand over my mouth to stop myself from saying anything else stupid. My face was red, and so was hers.
She stood still, dumbfounded, unable to find the right words to respond. The speechless female came back to her senses and asked,
"You feel the same way then?"

What?! What's that supposed to mean?! I have to be dreaming now no way this is happening.

I was sweating so much that my clothes stuck uncomfortably against my skin. Leaning in closer,
"Well?" She asked again. My voice shook a little letting out a few words,
"Y-yes, yes I do, I feel the same way." Her hand came closer to my face taking off the mask to inspect my features. My face felt hot; the sweat dripped from my chin, feeling more nervous than I already was.
Her face was not far from mine before I could think about it; her soft lips just about touched mine.
We were kissing.
A rush of feelings went through me. I have so many questions to ask. The fierce woman went deeper into the kiss, not wanting to let go of me.
"Apologies, I couldn't resist kissing such a charming face. We should probably head back to the dance now." I forgot how to speak; I accepted her apology with a nod. She gave me back my mask as we slowly headed back.

!Warning, slight gore!

We danced, drank and ate some more it was around 10 pm, 4 hours had already passed since the beginning of the dance. Suddenly, we heard footsteps coming from outside.
Cadets rushed to the windows. Titans were everywhere we were surrounded. Why so late at night? They can't be normal titans, so they're probably abnormal. Right? Erwin screamed at the top of his lungs,
"EVERYONE, ODM GEAR, NOW, HURRY!" So much was happening that my brain didn't have the time to process it.
Walls were tumbling down, bodies torn apart, and the cries of the people eaten. All I could see was red; I couldn't bear the sight of it; a hand grasped my shoulder,
"It's going to be ok," Mikasa reassured, taking my pain and fears away. Even in the most petrifying situations, her presence somehow makes me feel secure.
We grabbed the ODM gear with no hesitation, slitting the napes of every grotesque titan insight. Before long, I was grabbed by the waist, taking a deep breath; I remembered Mikasa's words and set myself free from the titan's grip by cutting off all of its' fingers.
I did it! I did something!
But let's not lose our focus y/n; we need to make sure this place is safe.
Luckily, not much of the castle broke, only a few bits here and there.

"Y/n, Sasha, Jean and Connie, protect every entrance of the castle, make sure titans don't get in. Annie, Reiner, Bertholdt, Christa and Ymir; go to the top of the castle to get a good view of what's happening. If something does happen, inform me right away, got it? Mikasa and Armin, you're in charge of any vital injuries."
Captain Levi demanded,
"Yes, sir." We spoke in unison and saluted.

-Time Skip-

We repaired some of the walls and defeated the abnormals, so we should be safe; for now.
We went back inside for Commander Erwin to make one of his announcements,
"Good work today, cadets. I deeply apologise for the unfortunate events that occurred tonight. You've all worked hard and deserve a good sleep, goodnight scouts."
The man yawned. We were on our way back to our rooms; I was about to reach the door handle; I got stopped by a voice behind,
"Wait! I wanted to say that I'm sorry about earlier I just met you today and kissed you without permission. I'm sorry." Mikasa's eyes began to tear up out of regret,
"Hey, you did nothing wrong. I'm not upset with you; no need to apologise. If anything, I'd like you to do much more than just a kiss; I am ok with it."
What the hell. I did not just say that, "Really?" The girl questioned,
"Yes," I replied. We smiled at each other in relief,
"I was wondering, would you like to stay in my room just for this night?" She asked me in a breathy voice; I shook my head yes and gave her an even bigger smile.

She let me change in my room quickly.

I was in her nicely-scented bedroom under her covers, next to her.
Resting our heavy eyes, we later went to sleep; I could feel her heavy breaths touch the tip of my nose as I faced her direction.
It was so pleasant that I even caught myself smiling.