"I love you too Haven. Be careful." She hung up the phone, taking a shaky breath. She wiped under her eyes, taking a few calming breaths.

She wandered around her room, straightening up, until she heard a knock on her door. She rushed to the room door, opening it, and throwing herself into her older brother's chest.

"I missed you Haven." She whined like a child, tears brimming her eyes again. He wrapped his arms around her, squeezing her tightly. It was always Haven and Solana against the world.

"I missed you too Solo." He kissed her forehead, pushing them both back into her room. With Solana buried in his chest, he peered around the room. Her suitcases sat against the wall, shoes in the middle of the floor, and purse in the middle of the bed.

"You really left him Solana?" He questioned her. She pulled back from his chest, nodding her head.

"Yes. I sent him the divorce papers and I blocked his number." She mumbled. Her eyes were red and tear stains graced her face once again. He wiped under her eyes, looking at his baby sister's appearance. She had grown up since he last saw her two years ago. Her face had thinned out and her hair had gotten longer. She looked a lot like their mom, from what he could remember of her. Haven was the spitting image of their father. If you didn't know that the two were siblings, you would never know.

"I'm prouda you, bug. I'm sorry he hurt ya." He pulled her back into another hug, kissing the top of her head.

"I missed you, Haven." She reiterated, her voice muffled by his shirt.

"Missed you too bug." The siblings parted from each other but Solana remained close to Haven.

"You comin' home with me now. Get ya stuff together." Haven left no room for arguments as he sat down in the chair in the corner of the room.

Solana hummed to herself. She wasn't planning on Haven telling her that she was coming home with him; she just wanted to get in contact with her brother again. She still had money in her own personal savings account, separate from the account that Quest had started for her when they first got married. It was actually more in her personal account now than when she was working, likely due to her older brother.

Her bags were still packed, she just needed to retrieve her toiletry bag from the bathroom. She shuffled around the hotel, grabbing a few things that still lay out. Crocs now placed on her feet, she turned to look at her brother.

"Ready to go?" She questioned him.

"Yea bug." He stood up, stretching. A slight smile danced around his face. He was happy to be back in his sister's presence. The familiarity and comfort he felt with her, nothing else could ever compare. He grabbed the two suitcases and wheeled them out the room.

"I'm hungry Havo." Solana muttered, walking behind her brother to the elevators.

Solana started calling Haven, Havo, after he started calling her Solo when they were younger. In the streets, however, he went by Wick or Wickman. Many people didn't know his association to Solana and he wanted to keep it that way, because he wanted to protect her. Even when she was married, or rather still currently married, to Quest. It was very few people who knew, exactly, who his fourth wife was. For that, Haven was forever grateful. He worried about his sister's safety often.