"What happened while you were there? Were you hurt? Your father or one of the others?"

"No," He said with a cocked brow. "BabyGirl what was the name of the man from New York?" He asked making Riley look at him and pulling away slowly.

"Why do you need to know that?" She asked as he tilted his head to the side before looking over at Chance. Who handed her his tablet. Riley stared at the screen and then him with an unreadable look. "This cannot be. I told you he wasn't breathing when I left the room...."

"Princess, what is the number one rule when killing an enemy?" Rodney asked as he place two fingers to her head like a gun. "Shoot them in the head. It's the only way we know they are dead. Yeah, you saw blood but these muthafuckas know how to fake death and that is exactly what Zade did. Chance told us beforehand that Zade was our person. Xerxes and I wanted to be sure before telling you." He finished.

"I'm sorr...."

"I don't need a sorry Riley. The man is dead, forreal this time, but Emmanuel got away. We got word of him being at a hotel not too far away from Pahala, but I think he fled in the other direction. The thing is he doesn't have that many men now and I know his stupid ass will come for us that the gala. Dad and the others have a plan that they will not tell us about, but I have a feeling it involves something I won't like. I just know none of you better not die!" Xerxes said making his dad, Chance, and Rodney nod.

"Where is my mother-in-law?"

"At home high as fuck with Nova, and Violet, we left them. I have told your crazy ass brother to stop selling them his weed and stuff. He still is doing it." Adele said shaking her head.

"I have a date plan for us this evening." Riley smiled while Xerxes eyed her up and down with a small smirk. "It's not what you think. I promise...."

"BabyGirl you don't know what I'm thinking, but okay. What time?" He said. "Five, it's a little early but I want to do something a little special before more drama hits." She said making X nod and be happy just to be home.

Hours later Xerxes was getting ready for his date with Riley as his two oldest walked into the room with their baby brother. Both wore smirks that made him turn to them staring causing them to look away. All of his children were like that. They hated for him to stare at them because they swore up and down it looked evil.

"What do you demons want?"

"I came to talk to my Daddy and Xavier came for support." Xylia spoke making X cock a brow for her to continue. "You were right Trey, only want me because of who I was. It made him look good he said.... After I wouldn't have sex with him at the dance..."

"What dance?" Xerxes asked.

"There was a dance Saturday. Ma let us go to get our minds off the fact you and our Papa's were gone to the Americas. I told her and she wanted to go and kill him, but she told me to talk to you." Xy said making Xerxes nod.

"Give me a last name and his full first name and I will have Vince or Uncle Chance look up his family. Then your mother and I will go from there. I just want to make sure he is not a danger to our family. It's too much of that going around now... did you beat his ass?" He said making Xavier laugh.

"No, but Zay did. Then got suspended Monday morning for two weeks. He broke his nose in two different places. Oh, not to mention the broken arm and two fractured ribs." She shrugged.

"ZAY! GOT DAMNIT BOY!" Xerxes said shaking his head. "Well, I can smell a fucking lawsuit...."

"Naw, Grandma Dele wrote them a check to hush them up, and then Grandma Paris threaten their lives if they tried anything us. We got some gagster ass grandmas." Zay laughed as Xerxes shot his son a glare for cursing. "S-sorry dad. It slipped." He said.

Rise of the Oni (Book 8 of the Köhler Series)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें