"There you are, brother. Where have you been? Not causing too much trouble I hope." Alina smiled over Javier who chuckled and leaned back.

"Of course not, sister. When do I ever cause trouble?" The two girls looked at each other before giggling as they thought back to the many times over the years.

"What about the time you convinced me I could fly if I jumped out of a tree with my umbrella?" Javier playfully frowned and pretended that he was thinking about it.

"I did no such thing!"

"Or the time that you let loose one of the pigs in the main hall?" Marie added.

"Well I-"

"Or the time you put a frog in our tutors bed?"

"Okay, I get it-"

"What about the time you snuck into the kitchens and switched the salt and sugar?"

"You two have made your point." Javier huffed as his cheeks began to heat. Javier watched his sister fully laugh and smile for the first time in months and he had missed the sight of her happiness dearly.

"I do feel sorry for your wife, brother. Your children will be just as much of a handful as you were." Alina grinned. Javier laughed and glanced over to Marie to see her hiding her own laughter. "I can only hope my son isn't a chaos creator."

"You believe it to be a boy?" Javier asked as he nodded down to her stomach. He was amazed at how much she had grown. The doctor had confirmed her to be nearing her sixth month and given how small Alina was originally, it was comical to see his sister begin to waddle while she walked and fought to stand. Alina looked down to her bump and smiled as she began to feel the baby move and kick slightly.

"Yea, I believe so. Every time I've dreamt about the baby it is always a boy, plus Violet had three boys before she had Daphne and I am the first girl on both mama and our father's side. I believe it to be a good chance." She explained softly. "A little girl would be just as lovely, though."

"Do you have any names yet, my lady?" Marie asked after a beat of silence. Alina smiled and turned to pick up Hyacinth's letter that she had read a few days before.

"I haven't made up my mind but Hyacinth has sent me some good ones. She says that for a girl she likes Jane, Mary, Elizabeth or Ada. For a boy her choices are John, Elijah, Sebastian, or Theodor. However her list changes ever time we speak so I am sure I will get new ones soon enough."

"I always thought Javier would be a perfect name." Her brother said with a grin. The three of them continued to relax in the library for the remainder of the day when Butler had knocked before entering.

"Forgive me for the intrusion, this letter just arrived for you my lady." Alina took the letter with a soft thank you and frowned when she noticed Violet's writing. Without waiting she quickly tore it open and her joy from the afternoon washed away immediately.

"Lina, what is it?"

"Violet wants me to return to London. Apparently Marina was pregnant and somehow Whistledown got word of it. Violet believes that was why Lady Featherington was pushing for a quick wedding to hide it and play it off as Colin's child." Javier and Marie kept silent as they spared a glance to each other.

"I don't believe you should go." Javier finally said as he leaned forward. Alina looked up to her brother shocked. "The ride here was hard on you but this has nothing to do with you. The ton is dangerous and I fear for your health."