Discovery

THE IMAGE ABOVE BELONG TO NICKELODEON STUDIOS AND THE CREATOR.

THE DRAWING AT THE END OF THIS PAGE IS BY ME.

Chapter 6: Discovery

Mikey was looking down at the figure, still holding the frying pan in his hand. He started to examine this figure up and down and then noticed that he was just unconscious. Mikey suddenly calmed down as he lowered the frying pan to then poked the figure with his feet although when he got the chance to see his face, he noticed something about this figure, it was the same person he met in the sewers and in his dream only this time he was in a human form, sorta.

He had purple hair that was in flame and his outfit was some type of lab coat. And on his waist was a purple sword with tiny butterflies on the handle. It did scare Mikey at first, knowing it going to kill him and show no mercy or that it working with the purple dragons but at the same time, Mikey had second thoughts.

"Maybe I should at least figure out what he wants first, that way I can understand, and maybe he's not bad-"

The figure suddenly opened its eyes to then get hit in the head once again with the frying pan as Mikey was freaking out.

"Ok, maybe not."

In a few moments, Mikey needed to get to the bottom of this once and for all so he started dragging the figure's leg to his room, grabbing some rope, and a chair, and even grabbing the weapon from the figure's waist to then hide it. As that was happening he was going to prepare himself when it started to wake up...

As twenty-five minutes went by the figure began to groan a little as it was slowly opening its eyes.

"Ugh..."

"My head"

"What the-"

The figure's eyes shot open to see he was tied up he was looking around the room to see Michelangelo holding his nunchucks, keeping his distance.

Before the figure could say a word, "Who are you? How did you find me? How do you know my name? How long have you been watching me? Do you work with the Shredder or the Purple dragons? Answer me!" Mikey said as he approached the figure face to face.

These questions flooded the ignorant figure's head. "Well, first of all, get your pity face away from mine, and second I am not in the mood to answer any ridiculous questions," it responds back with some attitude.

"No, I rather know what is your deal with me and exactly who you are," Mikey said with his arm crossed, looking up and down at him.

"Ugh, as if I would tell you who I am and know a bone to pick with you, so again, I am not saying anything" It smirked at him which Mikey was now getting irrelated.

"I am giving you one last chance to tell me who you are and what you want from me," Mikey said as he began to hold his weapon close to the figure's face.

"Pfft, you think your useless sticks are no match to my-" the figure began to snicker until he noticed that his sword wasn't on his waist.

The figure looked up at Mikey in anger, " Where is my SWORD!?"

"I hidden it, somewhere you'll never find it," Mikey said with a smile as he annoyed the figure.

The figure looks around the room to see his sword at the edge of Mikey's bed being covered up.

"It's on your bed isn't it?" It said with a smile on his face.

In a short second, Mikey grabs the frying pan behind his shell and hits the figure head again which makes him unconscious once again.

Ten minutes went by as the figure started to wake up once again, he began to groan in annoyance as he saw Mikey standing in front of him and shouted, "Would you stop hitting my head!?"

"Now it's hidden, where you'll never find it," Mikey said as he began to look at the figure up and down once more to understand what exactly is he.

As Mikey was looking at him completely maybe he could kindly ask this figure instead of using violence.

Mikey sat on the bed near the figure and asked calmly, "Will you please tell me who you are, that's all I asked okay?"

"And again, why the hell should I tell you if I don't give a crap" the figure spat back and turned his head.

Mikey was getting annoyed for a moment until he softly said "Because I have the right to know" he stood up and started getting in front of the figure but only inches away.

"Please, that's all I asked." Mikey pleaded a little.

The figure then said to him directly, " I. AM. NOT. SAYING. ANYTHING. TO. YOU. RUNT." Showing his purple eyes glowing in anger and trying to get out of this rope.

Mikey had enough of this figure attitude, he wasn't getting anywhere and wanted to use force to at least know what his deal but he even knew it wouldn't work. As the figure was trying to get out of this rope then noticed Mikey's face and saw his smile.

"Oh god, what is he-"

"Well then, maybe I should tell my brothers and my father about this because this is a very serious situation," Mikey said as he was about to leave the room when he heard the figure laugh a little.

"And you think your family is going to believe you, they'll think you're nuts," the figure said as he smirked and scoffed. But Mikey knew his little plan was starting to work a little...

"Like this runt will ever-" the figure thought.

"Yeah, you're right," Mikey said with a short answer, it left the figure looking confused a little but now he was getting curious a bit. 

"They might not believe anything I say but I will still protect them no matter what harm." As Mikey was making his claim he opened the door, "Which is why I am going to bring my father in to see you." The figure was now struggling to get out of this rope to then think maybe he was lying.

"You're bluffing, as if you'll-" the figure started as he was now sweating a bit...

"MASTER SPLINTER!" Mikey screamed out as he was about to leave which made the figure freak out.

"WAIT!"

The figure sighed in defeat," FINE, I'll tell you if you shut up." Mikey then returned to the room and closed the door.

There was silence for a moment as the figure looked at Mikey and said "Midnight." Mikey was confused a little not knowing what 'Midnight' had to do with anything until he sighed in annoyance, "My name is Midnight and the reason why I am here is that you're cursed."

"