Hate

I hate fake friends. I hate boys who only care about the chase. I hate cheaters. I hate people who cry puppy dog tears, attempting to send you on a guilt trip when they're ones that hurt you and I hate myself, for not realizing that my boyfriend was cheating or that my "friend" was the one he was cheating on me with.

Half of me wants to scream profanities at those lying sorry excuses for humans while the other half of me wanted to just breakdown crying, right then and there but I wasn't about to give them that satisfaction, so instead I calmly walked into the elevator barely holding myself together and got ready to leave.

This night couldn't possibly get worse ,I thought but I was wrong because just before the elevator doors could shut, my archenemy stops it and walks in.

"Heard you've had a rough night, Riley". He had the audacity to speak. "What's his name again..." ,he pretended to think, "Ah yes, John. Didn't he bang your bestie?" I thought I just had to make it through 5 more floors and I wouldn't have to hear his stupid voice but unfortunately nothing today was going to plan and instead of a smooth ride, the elevator came to a complete stop somewhere between the second and third floor.

"Damn looks like you're a bad luck charm today".He snickered, as if he weren't panicked, as if we were not trapped in a
small metal cage that could plummet at any moment and lead to our death.
I gave him an annoyed look, while I was actually petrified, what the hell had happened.

After 15 minutes of looking for any possible way to call for help and get out of there, I came to terms with the fact that I was stuck indefinitely with the most annoying human being on the planet

"Could you stop staring at me like that.",I said completely annoyed. He just smirked and continued to stare. "I said stop.".

"I don't think I will", and then he shot me one of his signature smiles and winked. Despite wanting to strangle him, I chose the high road and ignored him. Clearly he was not going to let me do because he walked over to me and stood in my personal space. I turned towards him. I was livid. "You know what assh-" .He pressed his lips to mine.

Oh

My

God