I am completely aware of my looks. I got plenty of admirers in highschool but I am too focused with my studies and football practice to care. I am fully aware of my sexual preferences, my family knows too. Mom and dad were even the one who helped me realized it and they were totally fine with it. I am so damn lucky.

My family had a debate because they don't know where school they will enroll me at. That exact time, my mind was thinking of a certain country and I grabbed the chance to include it in their options. I suggested, if I could take my College in Thailand.

My mom was skeptical coz at that time they were busy with the company and wouldn't be able to accompany me if ever. I was really desperate at that time and even begging them to let me. After how many discussions and convincing, they finally allowed me.

My College life here was just fine. I met Mild Harvey, my classmate the talkative and nosy one. We met and got friends with Yves by accident. It was when we thought Seniors were bullying him, so we went to them and helped him but it turns to be the other way around. The Seniors were mad at Yves because they didn't get the respect that they thought they deserve and expect from him. Yves is a bitch who fucks no one breathing near him. He was an introvert. A sassy bitch, brave and picky.. so damn picky kind of person. He happened to be our blockmate, and he said he likes me and Harvey to be best friends. So we have no choice but to befriend him. Yves adding up to our circle brought a colorful and lively moments to our college life. I am always grateful to meet them and have them in my life. Now we treasure our friendship with so much love.

Starting my college life I was just focused with studying. I don't have time to entertain those suitors so I just ignore them. I have to prove to mom and dad that they made the right choice allowing me to continue my studies here.

Most of the time I let Harvey and Yves handle those guys. Getting rid of my suitors was their bond.

When I came to live here, I started to dream again and that time it became more often.

It made me so curious to the point I got a fever once. I tried remembering and pushing my brain hoping to give me answers up to why I was dreaming those. Till I decided and vowed to find that boy.

But the question was, how?

~~☀️🌻~~

The sun shines brightly up in the sky piercing it's rays throughout the window blinds.

I squinted my eyes and stretched my legs and arms feeling my body. So damn good to be at home again.

Ever since college I always feel so at home here in Bankok and wasn't weirded out by it maybe because I was born and raised here for years.

Gosh, here comes this feeling again. When I arrived home yesterday I feel like missing or forgetting something even after talking to my parents and entering my room. I keep on thinking about it but couldn't pinpoint to what it is until my exhaustion took over me completely. Now I just remember that I promised to call Phi as soon as I landed.

I PROMISED PHI I WILL CALL HIM AS SOON AS I LANDEEEEEED! WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK GULF LIANN NOUVVEL KANAWUT!!!

Oh my gosh. I immediately got up and grabbed my back pack at the couch to get my phone.

Shit! Why did I forgot this yesterday? My poor Phi must have been waiting.

I immediately dialed his number.

"Baby?! I thought you lost your phone or something. Why are you only calling me now? I almost book a flight if you didn't call. How was your flight?" I can sense the worried and sulky tone on the other line.

Now, I miss P'Mew.

"I'm so sorry Phi, when I got home I went straight to my room to rest because of my tiring flight." I didn't even get the chance to grab a late night snack. I was craving for ice cream, and planned to wake up and eat at midnight.

"I'm really sorry Phi. My flight was fine, though its really tiring. Wait have you eaten dinner yet, its 8pm there right?" I can't help but get worried. I look at the clock on the bedside table. Now I am feeling guilty I forgot to call. I made the big baby daddy worried waiting.

"Baby how can I eat? I couldn't hold on to you. I couldn't reach your phone for hours now. I was very worried here, I don't know what happened to you. Though I am not saying this to make you feel guilty." Sure Phi.

No Phi, not guilty at all. Just convicted promise broker.

" I'm so sorry P'Mew. "

"Please don't be guilty baby. I am ok now that I got to hear you voice even if I waited for the whole day." I chuckle, he said in his worried tone but the words he unconsciously used is guilt tripping me to the core.

Why is he so cute? Damn.

"Alright Phi. Now turn on your camera and eat. I want to watch you finish your dinner."

"Ok baby. Take your breakfast too."

"Later or you want us to continue this video call in front of mom and dad?" I teased him which I regretted looking at his face turned into gloomy and... scared?

"W-what did they say? What is this important thing they badly want to discuss in person?"

"Calm down. We haven't talked about it yet, maybe later."

"O-ok update me later baby."

"Will do Phi. Now eat. I'll watch you."