02.

I paced the hotel room, ready to absolutely lose my mind. 

I had locked myself in that room for two days already, not leaving. There was no way I was getting caught. 

They were still on a case, and my mission was due in less than two hours. I had planned this weeks back, and them being here was going to mess everything up. 

Undercover or not, I still looked like me. It would be impossible to roam the streets of Boston while not knowing where everyone was. I didn't know which part of the city they were in, what type of case they were covering, nothing. 

But if I didn't do this tonight, I knew I was going to lose my chance. 

I stared at the red silk gown, hesitating before picking it up. I examined it, "You're a pretty thing, huh?" I let out. 

-

"Okay, I'm almost a hundred percent sure her next target should be multi multi millionaire William McKenna," Garcia started, and the team heard her typing away on her computer, "He's going to be at his speakeasy tonight, he's the co leader of the cult" 

"And her endgame is the leader" Spencer rested his finger on his chin, 

"Correct, which would be Warren Underwood. God, how is this guy not locked up?" 

"Because no one could find him, we still don't know where he is" Garcia sighed at Rossi's words, "Plus, they weren't our top priority. We thought they went inactive after they were suspected of human sacrifices to Satan"  

Aaron stared at the photo of Veronica on the board, and when Derek noticed, he looked back at everyone. He signaled them to leave, which they immediately obeyed, "Hotch, are you sure you want to work this case"

"Yes."

"She's our top suspect, Hotch. If we bring her back, they might convict her"

"They don't know she's our top suspect," He suddenly took the photo of her off the board, "They think we're only looking for Foyet"

"And when we don't find her?" Aaron turned to look at Derek, 

"We are going to find her. We're here for both, that's why we didn't take days off for this" He reminded. 

Angelina Foyet escaped prison, the same way as her father, two weeks ago.

She already started killing again, this time worse than before. 

Right in the beautiful city of Boston, which made BAU hunting perfect. "Guys, Foyet's got another body" Emily rushed in, holding a photo, "26 year old Emma Crossman. Can you take a guess on who she looks like" 

Aaron looked at her, "My wife"

"Ding ding ding" Emily stuck the photo to the board, and when they looked at her, she looked grossly similar. 

Aaron hurried out of the room, seeing his team standing there. Derek and Emily followed behind him, "Derek and JJ go to the crime scene, Emily and Rossi go talk to the family. Reid, you're with me" He pointed, and he nodded, grabbing his bag. 

-

I applied the red lipstick, narrowing my eyes to make sure there weren't any imperfections. 

"Wow" I heard, spinning around at the unexpected voice. 

There stood Christian, in a tuxedo. 

He was helping me get into hard to get places, for example, this gala tonight. He was almost like my partner in crime, he got me where I needed to be, and I got the job done. It basically couldn't get any easier.