Twenty-Two: Second Life: Don't Expect The One You Hurt, Where You Last Had Them

Começar do início

...

Sitting at the table, Jiang Yanli had the two year old in her lap, who was wiggling like a caterpillar waiting none patiently for the next spoonful of his soup his Aunt was feeding him. Jiang Cheng and Wei Wuxian were sharing a jar of wine between them, while Jiang Cheng was catching his brother up in the gossip, as none reached Wei Wuxian's Grandmother's mountain.

Wei Wuxian almost spits out his wine as he tries not to laugh, "I have more Bastards than Jin Guangshan?" he asks, "Who in their right minds would believe this crap when I haven't been spotted in over a year now?"

Jiang Cheng, "Apparently your demonic cultivation can cause women to be pregnant while being thousands of miles away!" he laughs while making fun of his brother.

Wei Wuxian, "Well, sorry to rain on their parade, but I haven't performed Demonic Cultivation for a long time now as I promised not to by my Grandmother. Besides, I wouldn't want to ruin her's and Qing-jie's hard work of purging the resentment from my core and meridians." he shrugs.

Jiang Cheng, "Well, at least your Grandmother agrees that it's stupid for you to use something so dangerous."

Wei Wuxian laughed, "You're wrong A-Cheng, she agrees with me that energy is energy. Besides it's not every day a genius like myself becomes a Master of a cultivation of my own making. Just sadly, her mountain is nothing but pure spiritual energy. The first week I was bed ridden because the mountain was fighting with the resentful energy that resided in me." he explained, "Grandmother doesn't want me to live away from her, so she purged me of the resentful energy and begged me not to use it as long as I lived with her, so I am not have to live off the mountain."

Jiang Yanli, "And you're okay with that A-Xian?" she asks her brother.

Wei Wuxian, "Of course! It's a small price to pay to be able to provide a hospital environment for the Wens. We are safe with Grandmother, and she cares for them all. Especially my little radish."

...

After a long day of spending the day with his siblings, Wei Wuxian gathered his worn out son in his arms, before waving goodbye to his sibling. They take out a talisman and transport them back to the mountain. It was already evening, the sun was low enough in the sky to where a beautiful orange and yellow decorated the skies. However the Mountain's residing city was still bustling with the celestial disciples and the residing Wens.

Children ran around Wei Wuxian's legs three times, so amused by their game of tag before running in a different direction. Wen Mothers walked with the babies or toddlers in their arms just as Wei Wuxian was doing the same with his own son. The younger men were building newer buildings for more residence, or in the farm lands. The Younger disciple children must have just gotten out of their training for the day, as now they came down from the stairs that led away from their classes to play with the Wen Children before dinner was called.

Wei Wuxian took the steps to be led to the residence he shares with his Grandmother and son. On his way, he saw the teenagers finish the last of their forms before Fei Huagaung dismissed them for the day and let them run off and have some fun.

Fei Huagaung looks up to find Wei Wuxian was staring back at him. He smiled and waved, using his most charming smile which caused Wei Wuxian to blush, but he shaked his head and waved back, before continuing his way to meet his grandmother. He didn't have to look far as she was in her drawing room, knitting new socks for her Great grandchild as Wei Yuan ripped his last pair.

Wei Wuxian found it funny as Baoshen Sanren still looked no older than her early thirties, and yet, here she is, knitting socks for her great grandchild. Baoshen Sanren could hear a small chuckle from her grandson, "Keep it up A-Ying, and see if I will ever make you anything ever again." she threatens.