She wanted to make sure that I'd be safe, if, I agreed.

"I don't know Nirah but it's a possibility. I mean why would anyone lie about him and you can't deny that he isn't really the most open, talkative or friendly man."

"Maybe he hates human contact. Nothing wrong with keeping to yourself."

She heavily sighs and uncertainly nods.

"You should ask him."

"I'm not asking him," I laugh and she frowns. "Seriously Silvia? You want me to walk up to him and be like 'Hey, by the way. Did you send a-" my throat closes up at the thought and she puts her hand on my shoulder.

"I'm just tryna look out for you, okay?" she says and I pull her into my arms.

"Yeah I know and I'm incredibly thankful for that," I say squeezing her in my arms.

After a little while we both headed back out. I had to take over for Ayesha because Amir got sick again.

I cleaned one of her tables and my heart dropped to my feet as Antonio sat down at the table he always sits at.

I couldn't help but stare at him as he looked down at his expensive watch. He licked his lips, crossing his hands on the table as his eyes traveled around the room.

"Ah, it's my prince charming," I smile walking over to him. "What can I get you on this fine evening?" I ask, wiping the table in front of me.

"An answer," he vaguely says.

I stop, standing up straight. "Mm," I pause in thought. "False. To get to the other side. Large sex on the beach. Pink." I say spitting out random answers.

"Nirah..." he warns.

I sigh, plopping down opposite him.

I stared into his beautifully green eyes. His dark hair really made his eyes pop and his olive skin tone complimented all his features so well.

He wore a perfectly, wrinkle free grey suit.

He takes his cellphone out and my phone vibrates.

"Save it," he says and I nod, saving his number.

"Where did you get my number you creepy stalker?" I ask putting my phone away.

"Silvia," he sternly says and I nod.

I was hesitant about the entire proposal until this morning.

Whoever sent it, knows where I live. And if they're anything like Sylvester, they're heartless and that scares me.

Ever since I met Antonio I felt some sort of comfort. Maybe it's just my daddy issues speaking, but I felt safe with him - even though he was a stranger. Crazy. I know.

"Okay fine," I breath. "But if we get married then I want a wedding. An actual wedding."

He nods. "Done."

I still felt unsure but after the package I received I needed to get out of my apartment.

"Good. If I'm only doing this once then I might as well do it right," I sigh getting up.

"You don't sound happy about it..."

"Yeah well I'm practically selling my life away," I shrug my shoulder. "Not necessarily how I wanted my life to pan out but it's okay. Life can be a bitch sometimes," I force a smile. "When do you wanna do this?"

"You know that I'm not forcing you to do this right?"

"Yeah I know," I nod. "But I kinda need you so..." I trail off scratching the back of my neck. "Anyways... how does this work?"