Epilogue: An Unexpected Surprise

Start from the beginning

"Alright, everyone settle down. I know you're all glad to see your classmates, but All Might has something to tell us." Aizawa said, giving them a stern look. The students obliged and settled down to listen.

Everybody waited for Yagi to speak. Just when he was about to say something, UA's alarm was tripped.

"ATTENTION, TRESPASSERS HAVE ENTERED UA GROUNDS. THIS IS NOT A DRILL. REPEAT, NOT A DRILL." The speaker announced.

"That can wait. Everyone get to their classrooms, now!" Aizawa said, leaving to go handle the situation outside.

The students did accordingly, with only Yagi, Deku, Bakugo, and Todoroki staying. Deku got up from his bed and looked through a window, shocked to see what, or in this case who, had triggered the alarm.

"Um... Guys? You might want to come see this." Deku said, with the others following him next to the window. Everyone was equally shocked to see what they witnessed.

"You gotta be kidding me." Bakugo said.

"How did they get here?" Todoroki questioned.

"Itsuki! Motoyasu! Ren!" Yagi shouted, rushing outside.

Outside with the others...

"Shoot, what did we do?!" Motoyasu yelled.

"I have no idea. But whatever it is, it doesn't sound good..." A worried Itsuki said.

"Hey! Who are you!?" Ren shouted, pointing at Aizawa, who was ready to pin them down.

"We don't want any trouble. We just got teleported here, I swear." Motoyasu said, struggling to find an explanation for their predicament.

Aizawa could question them later. Now, he had to pacify them for the time being. He didn't get to do so, however, as he was stopped by Yagi. "Aizawa, don't. I know these three, they are the ones young Todoroki was talking about earlier." Yagi said, catching Aizawa's interest.

"Sensei!" Said the three intruders at the notice of Yagi.

"What a joy it is to see you three once more!" Yagi said.

"Toshinori? Who are they? How do you know them?" Aizawa asked.

"That's what I was about to tell you earlier. Let's go, the staff and students need explanations as to what's going on." Yagi said, leading the three back inside.

"Well, here we are again." Itsuki said.

"Yep." Deku said.

"Well, what now? I don't think we're going back to our worlds anytime soon." Motoyasu said.

"That is true..." Ren said, trying to think of something.

"Well, you could become students here at UA." Deku proposed, taking everyone there off guard.

"What gives you that idea?" Motoyasu asked.

"Well, think about it. All of us said you have pro-hero material. I think we should put that to the test." Deku said.

Everyone except Aizawa knew what Deku was talking about. After all, they still didn't explain what had transpired in the week gap they were unconscious.

"Ah, right. We better tell Aizawa what has been happening. Oh, and get the other students here, as well." Yagi said.

After everyone arrived, they were all confused by the three new faces, barraging the seven heroes with question after question.

"Alright students, I'll explain. Buckle up, because this is going to be a long story." Yagi said, catching the full attention of every student and Aizawa.