Chapter 5: Reunited

About a week has passed since the four cardinal heroes left Melromarc, they now reside in the deepest parts of the forest, eliminating creatures that, even if they don't pose a threat to their lives, are still necessary for food and resources to upgrade their weapons.

One of the few occasions where the heroes returned to Melromarc was to visit Erhard, after finding out that they could copy the weapons available for purchase, as long as they were the same weapons as theirs, of course. As well as stopping by the alchemist for some potions.

Luckily, there were still some people that trusted the heroes in their claim of how they were all framed in defense of the shield hero. Though most of them were merchants, a small percentage of Melromarc's population still had faith in their heroes' words. Of course, no one spoke about this out loud, due to doing so, implies questioning the king's judgment which in this case is a big mistake.

The heroes were now at their maximum level capacity, which was level 40. They spent a good amount of time in the forest, slaying beasts, making sure they got stronger. They would have to go to the church in order to increase it, which is a bit of a problem, considering they don't want to return to Melromarc yet. Also, because now they were all regarded as "The Cardinal Demons" after they betrayed the king.

And so, they continue to fight monsters, living off of what they killed and what they found throughout the forest. They were doing their daily quests for more money and resources until Yagi heard a familiar voice speak from the shadows, which alerted the other three heroes.

"All Might!" Shouted all of the voices, revealing them to be none other than Yagi's former students, Izuku Midoriya, Katsuki Bakugo, and Shoto Todoroki. They had returned to their teacher, with new outfits and... weapons?

Deku had a war hammer, Bakugo had a battle axe, and Todoroki had two daggers. Yagi ran towards his students, glad to see them again.

"It's good to see you again, young ones!" He said, smiling.

"It's good to be back, All Might!" Deku said, grinning.

"Yeah, yeah, whatever. I missed you too..." Katsuki muttered.

"Likewise." Todoroki said.

"Um... Sensei? Who are these people you're talking to?" Itsuki asked.

"Ah, right. These are my former students from UA." Yagi replied, signaling to both his old and new students to introduce themselves.

"My name's Izuku Midoriya! But you can call me Deku!"

"Tch, Katsuki Bakugo."

"I'm Shoto Todoroki, what about you three?"

"I'm Itsuki Kawasumi, a pleasure to meet you."

"Motoyasu Kitamura, what's up?"

"I'm Ren Amaki, that's about it."

After introducing themselves, Yagi said they should get some time to know each other while he planned a way to get back into Melromarc without causing any trouble. Even if the likeliness of that happening is extremely high.

"So he was the Symbol of Peace in your world?" Itsuki asked, conversating with Deku.

"Yeah! He is so cool! Always saving the day with a smile!" Deku said, fanboying over his idol.

"So, have you figured out what your weapons can do as well?" Itsuki asked, curious.

"Yeah, I noticed the three dots at the bottom of our vision. It didn't take long for us to figure out the rest after reading the info page." Deku said.

"So what's your level?" Motoyasu asked, joining in the conversation.

"Me and Todoroki are level 30, but Kacchan's level 37. We got to this number by mostly doing quests and eliminating monsters." Deku explained. "By the way, what are your secondary weapons?"