Everette White

Everette is the Best in his academy in the city although his first big case was such a successful one It resulted in alot of pain for Him. He's known for his feminine Figure, his skills and the abnormal cases he's taken, though the first case he had Was quite strange, it resulted in him becoming part of the greatest agent of abnormalities. When he first became a detective he took on small things like Figuring out who a thief was, why something happened in a particular area, or catching a low-level thug. Though he hated these He still loved helping out the society and his hometown. Everette was Tall with broad shoulders and even a slightly feminine look. The way his waist was thinned and hips were placed it might have seemed he was a woman If not for his facial features and muscular Hands. His hair was the color of the moon, Eyes the brightest shade of White, that glowed gray in the dark. His skin was pale, rough and severely Cold like that of ice.

As he was walking home he watched as the people laughed along the streets, Children playing in the park, People selling Fruits and foods in little carts. A festival that went on for days Dances, music, Food, games, and much more. He smiled at the thought of how happy his town was. As he stopped at the light it turned green as he saw a person walk across not looking at the lights or possibly not caring at all. Luckily he made it to the opposite end just before the cars started to drive. It still made him a little pissed seeing as how the man didn't even bother. Just calming his senses he headed home doing his routine before falling asleep soon after. He had never done much Just his routines and job.

He woke up around five doing the same routine not bothering with his breakfast. He decided to walk yesterday Because he wasn't Doing anything major but he had a feeling that today would be different. Grabbing his keys and heading to his car, on his way he stopped at a near by cafe Grabbing his normal coffee taken black before finishing off and arriving at his office. Entering He noticed an off feeling surrounding him. Confused he took a sip of his coffee before setting it on his table, Nothing was set on his desk for the day so he just decided to sit and wait. Normally he would go out and ask his boss if he had anything, but they day had felt much worse than any normal. Of course he was a special agent, he could tell when certain things happened, and was fairly fast at solving most cases plus he had a specialized power he would use. I guess I forgot to mention this but In this world a specialized person is not suppose to be alive, To live a decent life they must either hide all existence of their birth meaning they will forced into their deaths or Remove them through a surgical process before the age of two. He never showed his power plus it made him a great detective. The only problem is, all sense of existences are monitored by the government making it hard to keep Powers hidden, Though there is a loop in the Time warp. Once again it's very hard to keep hidden but he figure out this when he was a meer child, Time would stop from no longer than Five minutes and those still able to move would be abnormal. They can't be caught on camera but it makes it easier to find others during this time. His Power involves working with those whom are dead, He can rewind their life records to tell exactly how a person died and who the killer (If there was any ) was, It does however have a side effect He has to be in contact with the body, But his stomach is fairly weak and he can't be Blood-related with the person, Sometimes gaining memories that aren't even his own.

As he waited he got fairly bored and decided to talk to one of his friends. He stood up and walked towards the others office door, Not hearing anything he walked in. To his surprise no one was there just a simple stack of papers on his desk. He blankly stared at the stack feeling the sudden urge to Take a look over what it was. He felt the need to solve a case that wasn't his, Something was pulling him towards it and subconsciously he was already grabbing the stack. He stared at the first page:
Missing person:
Julia Roberts

Age:
14

Race:
African American

Sex:
Female