New Day, New Problems

Start from the beginning

(0:19-0:49)

Eventually the music starts getting louder with lyrics starting to show up, everyone starts to look at the door hearing the music too. No one gets up to open the door because they're too curious as to what's to happen.

(0:50-1:00)

When the bass guitar starts getting louder doing its thing along with the drums, suddenly the door slides open revealing.... Alucard and my sister? Gudako is beet red from what I'm guessing is pure embarrassment, Alucard has more of a grin more than usual. The music stops as Alucard drops the stereo he was carrying, which seemingly disappears from this plane of existence.

Alucard: "Now that's how you do a entrance!"

Alucard looks down at Gudako who handed him a phone. Gudako was still beet red due to every servant still looking at the both of them

Alucard: "Master if you keep looking like that I don't know if I could stop myself from eating you up right now."

Gudako turns an into a entirely different red to which Alucard laughs to. When he was laughing Gilgamesh, and berserker Oda Nobunaga come up to the pair.

Gilgamesh: "Now who is this mongrel."

Alucard: "Why is there a literal gold bar in front of me calling me a mongrel? I mean I do have a dog inside me though."

After saying that he pulls out that giant wolf.

Oda: "That was a sick entrance dude! Also nice wolf!"

Alucard: "I know right, also back to the question this gold thing asked me. My name is Alucard, I was recently summoned by my cute master here."

Alucard pats Gudakos head, surprising her and making her blush more. She doesn't really fights it either.

Gilgamesh: "Why are you touching masters head like that you mongrel!"

Alucard: "God you're such a bore, you need to lighten up some more."

Gilgamesh gets angered by Alucard and Gilgamesh being his archer self, meaning his massive arrogant ego has had enough of him and sends some weapons from his Gates Of Babylon straight at Alucard. Seemingly forgetting that was my sister was there due to his anger.

Everyone gasps or gets shocked seeing these events unfold, some getting up to help but stopping when they see the smoke clear. Gudako looks unharmed and was seemingly pushed out of the way, a bit dazed. There was Alucard being pieced back together laughing while doing so.

Alucard: "Hey, Hey you fucking bastard! You could've killed one of your own masters!"

Once becoming whole again he pulls out one of his pistols and aims it at Gilgamesh head. I quickly get up and get over there to diffuse the situation as Gudako was getting up.

Gudao: "Alright stop it you two, no more fighting it's still morning."

Alucard lowers his gun but still has a angered look on his face. Gilgamesh closes his gates but still has a annoyed and confused (idek if this is possible lmao) look on his face. Alucard holds out his hand to Gudako to help her up.

Gudao: "I know you got mad Gilgamesh but you could've killed my sister."

Gilgamesh still had a scowl but knows what he did.

Gilgamesh: "This mongrel dared to talk to me like that, I'm also wondering how he didn't die from my attack."

Alucard: "Fuck you that's how."