That's why they say don't Judge a book by its cover!!" Jimin said on which he nodded in agreement.

Well but a familiar bitch was hearing it all like the aunties secretly hearing their neighbours' quarreling. (Wtf)

"Will you -" yoongi was cut of but a message saying they found Taehyung on the roof top and they asked him to come.

"Will talk later jiminie byee!" He said and left.

Jimin smiled 'it's alright' he told himself.

🍓🍓🍓🍓

"TAEHYUNG" Suga spotted him and yelled at him and then his eyes immediately soften at the sight.

He was on the rooftop petting a dog of God knows who.

Hoseok, Namjoon and suga were looking at him in awe.

Their smile was until hoseok spoke out "hyung... I guess he was crying... His eyes" he pointed to tae who was looking at them with his big bambi eyes pretending like every thing was fine as going.

But who was he even kidding to?.

"Taehyung... You have already hid enough of stuff and now I want you tell me all the truth I am gonna ask got it!? " it is rare to see Yoongi angry on Taehyung. But when he is Taehyung knows that he is wrong. And he fucked up.

"hyung..... " he went to the angry cat and hugged him buring his face in his broad chest. Which instantly melted Yoongi who hugged back.

"I don't want you to be hurt OK... Now tell me everything going on between you and Kook" he said and Taehyung softly nodded.

"TAE" a very worried Jin came in view planting hard.

"are you stupid? Why did you came here without telling??? Do you know how worried we were!? You did-" he was cut off by

"s-sorry Hyungie" and it all took Jin to melt into a puddle .

"it's OK Bear don't do that again OK? " he asked and Taehyung nodded.

"Tae... Did you revealed about your relationship? " Hoseok asked softly.

"yes... I.. I made.. A mistake.. " he said his voice held a lot of guilt.

"why are you calling it mistake sweetie" Jin asked confused because he didn't knew that there was something like hiding.

"Jungkook didn't wanted it to be revealed... But I did now.. I regret so bad... " he said and everyone's heart ache.

"look it's OK its not a big thing-

"no hyung no I- I did wrong I already did so much wrong... It's my fault" tears stared to make their way down his cheek.

"what wrong?" Yoongi asked and Taehyung looked at him with his teary eyes.

"I messed up Hyung... I messed so bad!" Be was crying badly at this stage.

"tell me everything taehyung now! " Jin demanded and he nodded.

He told his hyungs everything. He told them that how Jungkook forced herself to marry Taehyung. He told them that how things are now changed between them. He told that how he lost his strawberry just because a stupid marriage.

He told him how pathetic he felt. He told him that now it can't be fixed.

He told him that the marriage which meant to make them together has now made them apart forever.

They were not TaeTae and strawberry like before. They are now just husband and wife.

______________________