Naruto, the movie: Guardians of the Crescent Moon Kingdom, Part 5

Start from the beginning

"Count me in!" I say with clenched fists.

"Same goes for me!" Sakura adds.

"Let us be off!" Lee chimes, throwing out an arm dramatically.

Kakashi asks as he approaches the soldiers, hands in his pockets, "Are we gonna let these kids show us up?" He glances to them. "I think we all made a vow to the late king, didn't we?" The soldiers nod their heads in agreement. Kakashi gives a closed eye smile.

I tense as I whip my head around, seeing new figures heading our way. Kakashi glances to me questioningly, while whipping out a kunai and spinning it in his fingers. We all relax, however, as a familiar gray furred sabertooth tiger with a monkey on his head steps out of the trees.

Kiki squeaks happily at the sight of us as we breathe in relief.

"Chamu! Kiki!" Hikaru exclaims as he runs up to them, smiling. Hikaru laughs as he hugs Chamu's head, the sabertooth tiger licking the boy's face.

"Heeeyyy!! Chamu!" Calls a man's voice.

"Where is that cat?!" Another asks, as two men appear from behind trees. They stare at us in surprise. "Well, whaddya know! It's you guys!" He adds, tiling his hat.

"So I thought it was strange, the Prince's coach taking off like that. So I went to the palace to see what was up," The showman was blabbering to the Crescent Island soldiers, as he waves his hand. Kakashi, Sakura, Naruto, Lee and I stand behind the showman, watching the scene before us, my Byakugan deactivated. All the other circus guys were milling about as Hikaru cuddles with Kiki and Chamu.

"Ooohhh, wouldn't even let me in the door. They threatened to arrest us!! We thought they were gonna slaughter us all, so we got the heck out of there and hid in the forest. What's going on?! This wasn't our deal! When do we get paid?! We should never have come to this stupid island." I hear the silverette hum in thought. "Listen here!! I'm not running a charity; I want my money!! Who's in charge here, huh?!"

"You're right, you're right!" Kakashi cuts in, approaching the showman and making him turn around. "I don't blame you for being upset. Hey! You were promised payment, you should be paid, right? Let's see if we can't do something about that?"

"Huh?" The showman utters, raisiny a blonde eyebrow. Then we gather around to form a plan in order to sneak into the palace.

🗡🗡🗡

I walk next to Kakashi at the front of the circus crew dressed in my disguise as the music plays and we approach the palace gates, the crescent moon high above us. Our plan was to use the circus to distract Shabadabadoo, as I like to call him, so Naruto, Lee, Sakura, Hikaru and the Crescent Moon soldiers could get in while Kakashi and I distracted the guards.

I was wearing an off the shoulder pink dress with a couple of necklaces and my blonde hair tied back in twin ponytails with pink ribbons.