"What? Did misses Shin promote you to class president?"

"No" Rosé shook her head. "Remember our korean exam from a week ago?"

"Yeah" Jisoo nodded.

"Well, I got the best grade" Rosé bit her underlip before doing a small victory dance while sitting.

"Jinjja?" Jisoo's signature smile appeared on her rosey lips. "That's awesome"

She was happy for her best friend. She thinks she really needed that especially after this confusing, hard time lately.

"So this is why you're not eating much today? Because good students do it like that?" Jisoo referenced to her friend's basically empty lunchtray.

"No but I'd rather starve than eating avocado" A shiver went down the spine of Rosé when he only thinks of that vegetable. Avocado...Ugh. "At least I can eat more dinner then" Rosé smiled before taking a bite of her small piece of cake while Jisoo was sinnig on the other side of the table, eating the green, baked vegetable.

-------

Now Rosé and Jisoo were having artclass again. Rosé loves artclass. In artclass she feels like she can put all of her emotions and thoughts onto a canvas.

Right now, Rosé was continuing painting a woman in a black dress made of raven feathers infront of a pink background.

Rosé gave the woman in the picture a raven dress because the raven stands for intelligence and wisdom. A hidden message?

However, ravens are also often associated with death. But the death of what? Maybe also the death of a love story?

"That's really great Roseanne" the artsteacher complimented the drawing of Rosé as she just walked past.

Rosé's brush was still gliding along the outlines on the canvas as she thanked her teacher for the compliment.

-----

"Do you think there's a possibility I could actually get them?" Jisoo asked after pushing the lockerdoor into it's lock and walking off with Rosé.

"Mhhh, I don't know. I heard they sell out pretty quick"

Jisoo was pretty hot about some pants that will be released soon on the girl's favorite online plattform.

"How much will they cost?" Rosé turned her head to her right to look a Jisoo.

"I read about 91961 Won"

"Well for a pant of that plattform that's quiete okay. I thought it would cost more" Rosé stated before looking foreward again due to someone approaching the two.

"Rosé" 

"Oh, hey Young-Ra" Rosé smiled, almost having forgotten that just a couple of days ago her and Young-Ra's lips were practically glued to eachother's while their tongues exchanged some DNA.

We're not gonna deny here that Young-Ra is pretty confident and a professional, licensed fuckgirl.

"I liked the way how close we were on saturday" she spoke, immediately being seductive and coming closer to Rosé to walk over her collarbone with her fingers. She didn't even mind that other people were watching and that Roseanne's best friend was literally 3 inches besides her.

Since Rosé's a bit taller than Young-Ra, Young-Ra looked up into the brown eyes of the blonde, licking over her bottom lip.

"What have I gotten myself into..." Rosé thought. This can't be happening. She made herself target number one to the fuckgirl of the school just to make her lightbrownhaired ex-girlfriend jealous. Great job.