II. The Abduction

Start from the beginning

"What's your motive?"

"A-are you going to kill us?"

"Wh..-"

The man in question frowned, 'Can't they ask one by one? Aigoo, I should've made some manuals.'  (You can't even finish your work then you're talking about making a manual? Boo!)

He flicked his finger and the place suddenly went quiet, "Much better, let me answer all of your queries."

"Ahem, first of all you can call me Akio and yeah I'm a god."  many flinched and almost gauged their eyes from shock, they want to speak but they couldn't. 

'Did he just casually said that he's a god and like it's normal?!' a certain alcoholic thought.

"And I brought you here to react to something,"

'He brought us here just for that?!'

'He's crazy, he definitely is.'

"You can't go back unless I say so, my motive? For entertainment honestly and yeah to prevent your world to be destroyed. I'm also bored and got nothing to do so I've decided to interfere. That is all."  (A lie!)

'If the world is destroyed, does that mean that I succeeded?' the man let out a victorious smile.

A flick of a finger again and they all got their voices back. But the people seemed to stunned. How can they not? A god just told them casually that their world is bound to get destroyed! Who could possibly be still mentally calm after that?!

He then saw someone raised their hand.

"Ah yes, her descendant. What is it?"

'Her descendant? What does he mean by that?' he shook off the thought of his head and calmly asks,

"Akio-nim, can you elaborate about on what we are going to react? And what do you mean about our world's destruction?", he absolutely cannot believe it. He knows that they are going into a war but not to the point of their world's doom. 

"About that, you're actually going to react to your parallel world. Hmm, they're much different from yours. And about the second one, your world will be in a 20 year war."

Forget the parallel world, but a 20 year war? Alberu felt like he'll get sick. 

'20 year war? Can we survive that?', Cho Han gritted his teeth. 'I must train harder.'

"Ah, but in your parallel world they've finished the war in just 2 years."

Many gasped. To think that it will take them 20 years and it will end by their world's doom but their counterpart will not. Unbelievably unfair! How did they manage to shorten the war?! What's the difference??!

'This crazy god bastard,' a certain priestess(?) thought. 'How can he be so casual at everything?!' Fucking bastard'

'Crazy. I need to drink'. Bud then took out a drink from who knows where.

Alberu really feel like he'll get sick, 'A 20 year war became 2, how did they manage to do it? What did my counterpart do?'

Choi Han touched his scabbard to calm down. "Hyung.." Lock looks at him worriedly. 

Rosalyn tapped Choi Han's back to comfort. She too is anxious, no- all of them are. All of the things that the god said are not something to be taken too lightly.

Alberu then ask the god, "Akio-nim what must we do prevent that from happening? Will it be related to the reacting to the parallel world you are talking about?" all of them are waiting for the god to answer. 

"Yes,"

Hope filled the eyes of the people, well of course except to those who wish for its destruction.

"and we will begin momentarily."  

The place that they are staying changed its appearance, it now looks like a big cinema theatre.

"T-this...how.." Choi Han stuttered, he is shocked. 'Aren't this from Earth? How can a god from this place..'

"Choi Han, are you alright?" Rosalyn asked worriedly, she had never seen him like this.

"I-I am alright.." 

"There's a name on each seats, so obviously you should sit where your name is located. I'll give you 2hrs to rest, we will begin after your break finishes. And do not worry about the time, 1 minute in your world is a year in this place. About the food, you can just think about what you want and it'll appear right in front of you. If you want to cook your own food there's a kitchen here and if you want to sleep just click the blue button on your chair and you'll be transported to a room  then just click the same blue button in the room you are in to go back."

'Dang, speaking too long is hard.'

2hr break:

EXTRA: (I know that you are looking for him, don't worry he's safe. Just telling him something that only he should know.)

'Ah shit, my head hurts.'  the red head slowly opened his eyes.

"Ah, you're awake now. Nice timing." 

"Who are you? Why are you in my room?", he scanned the room he's in and realized that he isn't in his room. "Where am I?"

The man sitting in a chair beside the bed then speaks, "I'm Akio, a god, you're in my room not yours. And I brought you here to talk."

(Tada, I told him about the regress & transmigration all of the truth he should know.)

ps. I want to write it in detail but yeah laziness suddenly attacked me. 
pps. I accept criticisms darling, so if you have one don't hesitate to comment.