II. The Abduction

Notes:

"tamago" - redacted parts

"tamago" - the novel

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

In a small dimension that looks like a small room wherein when you enter you can only see a chair and a table full of unfinished documents. And when you look closely you can see a person(?) slouching in the said chair and kept banging his head in the table while mumbling.

"Why... did I decided to do this again?" 

He fixed his position and combed his hair using his hands then he heaved a sigh while staring at the documents that is yet to be finished and frowned. 

He took one of the papers that is within his range and waved it in the air. "Why is a lazy ass like me doing shits like this?" 

Without a second thought he throwed it away like it was not important. 

He was about to stand up when he saw something that catches his attention on one of the papers. 

' The Birth of A Hero, a world in which is fated to succumb into chaos and destruction. A world that does not contain a single hope, despair is the only thing that is left.'

' Lout/Trash of the Count's Family, is a world very similar to the TBOAH but because of the intervention of one person. That world is saved from its original fate.'

The lad became confused, it is said that both worlds are similar and share the same fate so why is the other world saved and the other is not? Why did no one intervene on TBOAH like what happened on the other one?

He shook his head and have decided to read the story of the LCF/TCF to understand. 

If the documents can speak and have emotions right now, they would've probably start crying and complain. The lad had the time and energy read a book but doesn't spare a second in finishing them? The audacity.

"But first, I need a bed." he looked around to find a spot to put one and when he does, he flicked his finger and suddenly a luxurious bed appeared. "This will take a while," he paused and looked at his table that is still filled with unfinished documents with disgust, "and that shits can wait." and he slides to the bed.

time skip:(?)

"Ah, so that's why it isn't the same."

It's the switch. The LCF/TCF world is lucky to have Kim Rok Soo, a man that is unluckily lucky by their side.

But, here's the question. Isn't is said that Cale Henituse regressed? Doesn't that mean that, that world just had been reset? Or it created another world and that is where the TCF/LCF are located? 

"Aigoo, I should just stop it here or else I might go crazy." he groaned while massaging his temples.

The lad looked at the book beside him and held it. "He intervened, so why can't I?" a sly smile formed across his face. "I'll prevent their world to be destroyed, why can't I when I have the power to do so?" he let out a laugh, a very happy laugh to be exact.

He got out of the bed and stretched, "Now, let's make this place a bit bigger shall we?" he said excitingly.

His poor documents are now glaring at him, feeling betrayed.

________________

The TBOAH world received a message written from the sky and it literally says:

'Hello children, I will be abducting you,                                                                                                                                                                                mορφέας '