I. Information

Timeline:

TBOAH - after the Plaza Terror incident

Plot: (?)

As I've said in the description, I will be abducting the people at the TBOAH world to let them react about LCF/TCF for the purpose of entertainment and to also help them because why not?

I'll also will not include any ships of sorts, and I'll be redacting some parts just to keep some misunderstandings alive (cuz darling, we love misunderstandings right?).

Suggestions:

If you've got some chapter you want them to see, just drop it here.

Me:

I created this by using picrew (here's the link: https://picrew

I created this by using picrew (here's the link: https://picrew.me/image_maker/1537278). I've chosen this since the art is kind of similar to the manhwa so yeah HAHAHA (I had planned to make a black haired character but yeah I have no other choice of color since the palette that the creator of this beautiful art only has the shades of red, pink and purple for the hair.)

I'm also bad at describing things so this is a big help to me, and for you as well since you will not find it hard to imagine the character.

Update Schedule:

I will be updating every week and by that I'll update 1 or 2 chapters. (Since 1 week is a long time so it's just right.)

And yes, that'll be all. I hope you'll enjoy reading darling.