II. The Abduction

Start from the beginning

The people who have seen the message written above can only gasp in awe and fear. Who wouldn't? 

"What the fuck?", a certain red head blurted out in surprise. Who in their right mind would send a letter to a person you'll be kidnapping a letter like that?! Must be an idiot, a big idiot.

A few minutes later, the letters vanished and the world was covered with a bright light.

Thud. "Argh..", groans are heard and a few swears filled the whole place. It started with a small noise then it has grown louder.

"W-what happened?"

"SHIT! Where the fuck are we?!"

"M-mom...I'm scared..huk.." "Shh, it's alright pumpkin mommy is here."

"WHO THE HELL BROUGHT ME HERE?! BRING ME BACK THIS INSTANT!"

"Your majesty, are you alright?", Choi Han asked Alberu while helping him to stand up. He then take a look around to see where they are and inspected the area. "Please stay right near me." Choi Han touched his scabbard, not letting his guard down.

"I am alright Choi Han," he fixed his outfit and also started to look around. "What a mess." 

It really is a mess, people are frantically moving around the place and kept shouting. The crown prince then let out sigh, he must first calm the people down. 

Ahem.

"Everyone settle down, nothing will happen if you keep moving around and shouting, besides we don't know anything about this place and the one who brought us here. They might get angry if they hear the loud noise you are making. And judging by how they managed to bring us all here, it must mean that they are very powerful." some people then started to calm down after hearing the voice of the prince. The others started to cry in fear, what did the abductor needed from them? They did not want to die!

"The crown prince is right, let us all try to be still and wait. I know that there will be explanation for this." said by a red haired woman.

The prince looked at her thankfully, he then speaks again.

"Looking back, this must be related to the message we have seen from the sky," honestly, most of them thought of it as a joke so they just brushed it off. Because honestly, what kind of stupid person would do that?

"Whoever did that must be crazy." Lock said.

"Eh? I'm not crazy. I'm just being courteous." someone said with a tone that states 'isn't it obvious?'

"Who said that? Show yourself!", Choi Han shouted while taking out his sword.

"Woah, calm down there child. I mean no harm."  a laugh so beautiful can be heard, "Besides you can never scratch me even if you try."

A bright light shined in the middle of the crowd, the light is so bright that is forced the people to close their eyes.

It then started to subside and a figure can be seen on where the light came from, the people then started to open their eyes again to see the person(?) who brought them there.

They could see a man with a red? pink? (anyways it's between the two) hair, with a pair of blue crystal eyes that..(darling...you've seen the picture in the first chapter right? right? let's just think that I've describe it properly here hehe)

"Who are you?"

"Why'd you brought us here?"

"We've got important things to do so let us go back!"