Chapter 16: Do I?

Start from the beginning

~April 2nd, (10 am) ~

Sean sat up from the bed and stretched. He rubbed his eyes as he got up and sat at his desk, seeing the computer on and on a video. He put on his headphones and listened to the time stamp set on the video.

-Back Tracking to when they recorded-

"And the last question is... Will you two have a little baby boss?" She looked at Sean. He giggled.

"I would love to have a baby boss. Only time will tell." He wiggled his eyebrows as he giggled.

-End of Flashback-

Sean smiled, still sticking to his response. Sean wasn't afraid of commitment and he really wanted to move the relationship further, a lot more than she did. He kept most of the urge to himself, but she could see it. He got up from his desk with a huge smile on his face. He walked downstairs to meet up with her. She handed him his coffee smiling.

"Morning Sean." She smiled as she sat next to him. He smiled and kissed her lips softly. She giggled quietly kissing him back. He pulled away slowly, and took a sip of his coffee. She went into the fridge and got herself a banana-nut muffin and sat back down.

"Morning." Sean looked at her. She smiled as he rubbed his eyes yawning.

"Tired?" She asked.

"No, I just like yawning." He giggled, kissing at her neck.

"Shut up Sean." She giggled.

"Can't."

"And why can't you?" She raised her eyebrows.

"Becauseee~.."

"Because why?"

"Beeecccaauseee~ I can't.." He batted his eyelashes.

She smiled and kissed his cheek.

"Go get dressed." She said as she walked upstairs to get dressed. She put on a black and purple flannel, with black jeans and a studded belt. She put on her converse and her bracelets. Keeping her nose ring in. She grabbed her keys and walked downstairs. Sean got up and went to get dressed. He put on a blue hoodie with a white undershirt. He put on matching converse and his watch. He fixed his hair and walked downstairs smiling. He grabbed his wallet just incase.

"Ready?" She asked. Sean nodded, walking out of their apartment. She got in the car and turned on the engine, pulling out of the driveway. As she started driving, Sean smiled.

"Where exactly are we going?

"You'll see." She smirked.

-Time Skipping to when they meet their destination-

-April 2nd (4:30 pm)-

Sean smiled widely as she drove. Still not knowing where they were going. He smiled, listening to good music. She parked the car, seeing it had gotten dark. They both got out of the car. He looked out at the horizon. A large body of water could be seen right below the ledge they sat on. The sun was setting as the water glistened

"This is really beautiful, but may I ask where are we?" Sean asked as she sat down in the grass.

"A secret hideout of mine, a hideout that hasn't lost it's beauty." She smiled at him. She signaled him to sit with her as he did. She put her head on his shoulder. He smiled pulling her closer.

"I love you." Sean took her hand. She smiled and kissed his cheek.

"Can I ask you something?" She looked up at him.

"Shoot."

"Would you object to having a baby?" She asked. He thought.

"No." She smiled as he answered. "Why do you ask?"

"Its just that, I've seen people's lives drastically change with a baby, and I just don't want to see us get to that point." She said, looking down.

"Having a baby would of course change my life, but not drastically." He pulled her closer. She rubbed her forearm, looking down.

"Sorry.. I'm just a paranoid person I guess.." She tells him as she looked down. As the sun completely set as the night sky brightened. Showing the stars and constellations. Sean was amazed. He pulled her closer and smiled.

"This is a great hideout." He said as she smiled.

"It was a good place to go to if I wanted out of my head for a while. Just sit and watch the tides roll in or stay and wait for nightfall to see the stars. It's a quiet place and I used to sit here and cry or have breakdowns because no matter how loud my screams were, no one was disturbed. It was just a good place to come." She looked up him and smiled. Sean nodded, laying down in the grass with her. She cuddled up to him, pointing at the star map in the sky. He smiled brightly.

-Time Skipping (10 pm) -

Sean looked over at her, seeing she was half asleep. He picked her up, cradling her in his arms and walked to the car. Putting her in the backseat so she could sleep. He drove her home, with a smile that would not leave his face. As he drove home, he kept thinking about the same thought. He pulled in the driveway to their apartment and brought her in the house. Putting down her keys he walked upstairs to their bedroom. Laying her down on the bed. She snuggled the blankets on the bed, falling into a sound sleep. Sean went to sit at his desk. He put his headphones only covering one ear. He listened to the question over and over again.

~Will you two have a little baby boss?~

~A baby boss you say? Hmm.. *looks through Author's files* I may or may not have something you will like. Or I could be lying.... But maybe I'm telling the truth? You'll never know. *manic laughter* Well there is always a possibility, a strand, the mighty strand of hope. Something is among us... Good or Bad?

~You decide!~