014. 𝗧𝗥𝗜𝗖𝗞𝗬 𝗡𝗔𝗣𝗣𝗬

Start from the beginning

He carried on driving, peering at her from time to time and watching her with vehemence, promising her if she did anything kindred to an escape, he'd chase her down with as much desperation as she possesses, like a taciturn predator monopolizing its prey.

"Place your hands where I can see," he demanded.

She wordlessly obliged, after having seen him activate the child-lock system, the doors won't open from the inside unless it's made inactive, she's stuck in a corner, just fearfully discerning her worst nightmare closing in on her frame.

"Have you... ever had a dream, where you can't seem to forget the past..." she gently uttered, speaking without any truculence for the first time, immediately, his attention is directed at her, her glimmering tears slowly overflowing from her eyes, "because, I can't just shut out the words you used to mock me. Every day, it haunts me. I..." Her under-toned voice ruptured, forcing out the remainder of her speech.

"I need to forget them..."

Her voice quivered, a lump forming in her throat, lowering her shoulders curving within herself and training her hazy sight upon her black jeans, then pledged, "Please let's just go back, we can fix this. It isn't too late yet..."

His ruby eyes hardened, blown open, his body expressing the turmoil he was undergoing, his knuckle turning white as his fingers pressed onto the stirring wheel harder, nostrils flared, driving with her on mind, his exhale audibly, and his fist encasing her supple skin subjected her to a harsh grasp, at this point, she could see his visible veins, even clearer.

He said naught in response.

Staring at the monotonous highway, soulless, dreary, and ghostly. She softly weeps, her statement gone ignored and invalidated, she couldn't barter his motivations when he's dead-set on having it done, accomplished, and achieved. Like bringing home a trophy for a job well done, for bringing victory.

"Please stop the car." She went on.

"Stop... Please stop," she begged, it prompted him blind to anger.

"SHUT UP!!!" He yelled at the top of his lungs, expression painted with rage and resentment, dissuading all his thoughts, and, for a split second, he snapped. Her body quickly recoiled to curve towards the car door, face away from him and hiding her chest and thumping heart, fearing he might raise his hand and hit her as he had four years prior.

He continued steering the wheel, befuddled, his hand that was in contact with her skin itching for her presence, but to no avail, she had pushed herself away, and he grew restless. Irritated, he speeds up the vehicle, the air around them unquiet and disturbed by his sudden outburst, the girl opposed to opening her mouth, mindlessly observing the outsides, the adrenaline fading but her worries heaped up.

Within a minute or two, a bright lilted store came within view, the quietude only multiplied upon slowing at the stop, she heard him pull the lever, the jingling of the keys, and the hush breeze flooding in. He loudly slammed the door, startling her, quickly locked the car, and stridden towards the shop, leaving her unwatched. Alone.

She hastily pulled out her phone, thinking how he hadn't noticed it by now or was another one of his plans for an excuse for punishment, she didn't care, with trembling hands tapping in her password and to her contacts, glancing up to see him parking at the counter, her legs shook in fear, frantically tapping one of the numbers, Izuku's mobile number.

It rang, and it rang.

He didn't pick up.

Katsuki had paid the sum of money and was on the way towards her, she attempted to steady her shaking hands, but it wouldn't. Swiftly dialling in 911. Her heart was in her throat. She could hear it in her ears.