"He doesn't favour me the most, Luke. He scolds you for your recklessness and when it comes to doing chores, who went to Mos Espa a few days ago to bring household items" Jelena said with anger as she didn't liked her twin accusing her of a baseless argument.

"Things are turning a bit heated up between them" murmered Rex as he looked at the two siblings fighting.

"I don't think Luke should be blaming his sister for his uncle's favouritism towards her. It's his uncle's fault not hers that he favour's her." Ashoka Tano said.

Anakin didn't liked the sight of his two children argunig with each other. He blamed Owen for favouring Jelena over Luke which has made his son feel bad. But he agreed with Ashoka that Luke shouldn't be blaming Jelena for this. His daughter had no fault just like Luke in the given situation.

'I am going to be a father of twins' this thought made his heart warm with parental pride. Unknown to everything else, he had no idea he is going to have a lot of surprises waiting for him when he watches these Holovids further.

On the other hand, Padme took parenting notes about not favouring one child over the other.

She smiled knowing that she is going to be a mother of twins.

"Alright, I am sorry" Luke apologised to his sister as he realised his mistake for accusing her of something in which she has no fault.

Jelena looked away not even considering her brother's apology. Luke sighed and wrapped his arms around her.

"I am sorry I shouldn't have said that" Luke said and rested his head on her arm as she was almost four inches taller than him. Getting no response from her. He sighed and unwrapped his arms from around her and held his ears in a way to apologise.

"Look now I have also held my ears. Forgive me please" Jelena looked at her brother and smiled at little.

"Alright I forgive you, poppet" Jelena said and ruffled her brother's hair.

Almost everyone smiled at the two siblings. Anakin was happy to see that his two children have finally made up with each other.

"This is the first time I am seeing a sister taller than her brother" Ashoka said as she noticed the height difference between the two.

Padme smiled a little as she realised that Luke had taken her height whereas Jelena had taken Anakin's height.

"To answer your question, sir. I don't think so, sir. I'm only a droid and not very knowledgeable about such things. Not on this planet, anyways. As a matter of fact, I'm not even sure which planet I'm on.", the droid explained to the young man and the woman.

"You used to live there Threepio" Anakin yelled at the droid on screen hoping he would hear him.

Well, if there's a bright center to the universe, you're on the planet that it's farthest from.", Jelena added as Threepio nodded

"I see, ma'am."

"Uh, you can call me, Jelena and he is luke"Jelana added while pointing towards Luke who waved at the protocol droid.

"I see, sir Luke and ma'am Jelena"

Luke laughed at the droid's formalities. "Just Luke and Jelena"

"And I am C-3P0, human-cyborg relations", the protocol droid introduced himself to the young man before he gestured to the blue droid. "And this is my counterpart, R2-D2"

"Hello.", Luke greeted the astromech droid, who beeped in response.

"How did they ended up with the Jawas?" Jelena  shrugged as she took in the working condition of the two droids.