Episode 7 : Story

Start from the beginning

"Hahahahahha."

I still don't get it why they so excited doing this. Especially Ning Qiao.

Q : "Who still remember the time when Mr. Lim asked us to write one word each at the whiteboard?"

Lee : "Ohh! Damn, that time was hillarious. It's his first class teaching us and already know how blue his students were."

Wei Ning : "I remembered the time when Mr Lim said 'My class will be 5 hours on Wednesday.' then suddenly Najuwa out of nowhere said 'FVCK' out loud."

"Hahahhaahaha."

"Heyyy, it because I'm so damn nervous in his class cuz its like destine when he wants to pick random person then puk puk pak he call out my name. Ergh if only my english where good, i will speak like there's no tommorow and make him stress."

"Hahahhahhaha."

"Speaking of that, it come to my mind, Arycca remember the first time we met in IT class and you tried to be friend with me and talked to me. But instead of talking back, I wrote a letter said I'm sorry I can understand you but I can't speak English so well. I'm sorry cuz I did't try to talk even if it sound weird and propably you wouldn't understand, but still if I try more that time you must have not feel off to be friend like comfortable friend with me."

Arycca : "Ehh...it's okay. I understand what you meant back then."

"And also I would love to apologise to all of you as well. Zirah, I'm sorry for not able be a good friend to you, Amal sorry I always make you annoy and sometimes 'palau' you. Kang Li, sorry to make you awkward with me. Q, sorry I'm not suitable to be your friend. Yati and geng, sorry cuz I'm to shy and not all 'gempak' like you all. Ning Qiao.... I'm sorry okay for what I said. And all... I'm just to coward to try and go around with you all, to coward to even makes some 'hambar' jokes to actually make a thing to talk, to coward to make you all comfortable or at least can easy talk when discussing on group work. You just must be so frustrate that all time before. I'm.... truly sorry."

I always thought when people being nice with me or first to go in a conversation with me, they want to make a lonely person like me to actually not feel lonely. But I end up make my own self lonely. I'm to afraid to make move, I'm to afraid that I'm not qualify enough to be their friend, the comfortable one that we can actually make jokes together, cursing each other something, share problems or something that not like a strangers relationship when actually you had spend years with them. I'm just to afraid they can't accept me with my style.

Yati : "No laa Najuuu. You also gempak gempak what."

Zirah : "Yes. How come you said you not good as my friend? You are the best of the best!"

Q : "Haihhh my WWE partner. Goes all sad sad. Where the fun? Where.. where?"

Kang Li : "No need laa to sad sad. We're here to make you feel fun fun. So no sad sad apologising moment. This is not Hari Raya."

Q : "Ehh you know ah?"

Kang Li : "Haiyaa ofc laa. Everytime I yell at the gate 'SAYA DATANG NAK BERAYA', the always said 'BELOM LAGI. TENGAH SALAM MAAF MAAF NI!"

"AHAHHAHAHAHHAHA!!"

"Uu..uu remember the time you sang the 'Sudah Ku Tahu' song in front of the class holdin' a broom, then you got all up the feeling but get push by Sen the time when you want to go chorus?"

Kang Li : "Oof damn. That time it was just perfect until this CEO came."

Sen : "Opp. Sorry. It just CEO walking.."

"HAHHAHAHAHAHA!!!"

We opened up all the fun story we remember and story telling in front of the camp fire.

_________________________________________________________________

We now had self moment. Who want to get drinks or food at 7E, or video call with their gf or bf and etc.

Q and Amal went to make paranormal activity they said. And they actually interview me also. That two brats. Zirah went with them also so that those two didn't make such occasion like unaccidently open a portal or sometin'. The others just make they own way.

Also me. I'm now a the 3 floor corridor, looking at the moon and stars that shines the whole night sky. 

So pretty.

I'm still think why I'm here? Is myself gonna stuck here forever? What about the afterlife that all the people will met? Do I have to wait until the end of the world?

That moon are just to pretty, the stars... Hmm... can I fly there...?

I reached out my hand to grab them. Reached out more and more....

*SLIPS*

"AMINA!!!"