Chapter Five- My Birthday

Crystal's POV *

As Plebston ran up stairs, I wanted to thank him but it was too late. I then was asked by Mitch," If I was able to talk about what happened to my parents?" I told him that I could, then started to explain the fire and what they were like and excedra, excedra. My siblings ran up stairs, as they were unable to live through the horrible fire again. I heard Jolene knock on Preston's door and she walked in. James on the other hand, ran to his room and started to pound his fist on his dresser. I knew he was okay, mostly because I hid the razor blades from him.

I continued to talk about my parents when I was interrupted by, Mitch with a strong hug. I knew then that he cared for me, not as a lover, but as a daughter perhaps. He seemed to care for my safety and for my siblings'.

________________
Time skip
________________

It had been about a week now, since I had been fostered by the Pack and it was one day until my birthday. I was beginning to feel at home with the Pack as my "guardians" when they were only about 6 years or so older than me as of tomorrow anyway. I thought about what kind of cake I would have, but then I decided to go swimming in the in ground pool that was just around the back.

I got my new "sweetheart" bikini on and ran out side to the pool. I stood there, greeted by a Poofless kiss. I began to sneak around and see how far this would go. I changed my direction and went the long way around to the back of the house, I then made a loud cannon ball and drenched them in water. I came up to the surface with a smiling face and was greeted with laughter, from both Preston and Rob. I got out of the pool and asked if it was okay to tell the guys. They said that they would like to keep it a secret for just a little while longer.

I happily agreed that this would be our little secret. I continued swimming for about 2 more hours, by the time I went inside everybody was in the pool, having fun. I went inside to go and take a shower before everyone else, this is because I get skiddish in front of people, whilest in my two piece bathing suit. I don't know why but I just do.

_______________________
Time skip to July 12
_______________________

I woke up to see the calendar say that it was my birthday, my long awaited birthday. I quickly got dressed up and went down stairs, careful not to wake anybody up.I got to the last step, and to my surprise everybody was already awake and waiting on me. It was 1:26 in the afternoon and I slept in really late, due to the fact that I stayed up to watch the scary movie marathon. To my surprise, they only played the Scream movies and the Jeepers Creepers movies. I am in fact terrified as hell of Jeepers Creepers.

I snapped back to reality and gave them all a great big hug. Mitch had made the most amazing breakfast ever. The breakfast included, pancakes, bacon, eggs, toast, sausage, gravey, and OJ. I am a sucker for gravey I said to him, making him laugh while his mouth was full. He then accidently caughed it all on Jerome, this made me laugh.

After we got finished eating breakfast and cleaning up Mitch's mess, we headed into the living room, where I had acquired a few carefully wrapped boxes. I hesitated to open them, just to see if they were mine. I was urged on by Preston to open them, so I did. As I opened the biggest one to the smallest one, when I was finished unwrapping all of my gifts, I took another look at the gifts and stared at the Pack. What happened next was the best moment of my life.

_____________________________________________
Breaks into song, I think im gonna like it here, from little orphan Annie.
_________________________________________________________

I looked at the Pack once more to see if this was a JagBattleDuty move that they had planned. They nodded and motioned for me to open the boxes, as I did so they asked me to be a part of the Pack I nodded happily, with a toothy smile on my face. I quickly went to my room so I could try and set everything up. As I did, Lachlan followed me up the stairs into my room, he gladly helped me set everything up. I thanked him and he left. As soon as he left, I began to set up all of my accounts and stuff. I then asked the boys if I can record a few videos and stuff, they gladly accepted and at the end of the day, I had 250 subs. I was really happy then.