Chapter One- How it all Happened

????'s POV*
As I awake in this silly room of mine I remember what happened about 3 years ago. My parents died in a fire before my 6th grade year, leaving me and my siblings here alone. As though it wasn't hard enough already today marked the 3rd year my parents died. I lived here in a stupid foster home always getting into trouble, but I new that we wouldn't be here much longer as I heard Mr. and Mrs. Haliday talking about pawning us off again, as this was the billionth foster home we had been in. All the "parents" just wanted money for us kids, they never cared about us.But for some odd reason I got the feeling that the next foster home would actually want us,my younger sister, Jolene, and my younger brother, James, and as for me my name is, Crystal.

I have a strawberry-blond hair color, light blue eyes, and I had to wear glasses. I am partial to the color purple, and I like minecraft and YouTube . I had always wanted to be a youtuber, but never had enough money for it and when my birthday came around I always got put outside or worse locked in the basement. I was born July 12th, 2000. I now am in the 8th grade, like some people but I'm bullied around alot. James was in the 6th grade at 11 years old. Jolene was in the 4th grade at 9 years old but that is not important right now.

I was packing my bags because we only had 2 days left there at the Haliday's residence and I soon began to pack my siblings' suitcases as well. I got finished about 6:30, as it was a Friday afternoon. I began to think to myself that this new foster family will be a lot better than this one. I began to drift off into a sleep, as my siblings ate dinner.

_________________________________________________________
*time skip*
__________________________________________________________

It was the morning that we were going to the new foster home. I slowly opened my eyes as my alarm clock went off. I only had a few more things to pack up and I was ready to go. After breakfast I got into the car of my social worker, as my siblings climbed in the back of the car. As we began to go at a decent speed the social worker said that it was going to be a long drive, hearing this I turned the radio up and quickly dosed off, for I did not know where we were going.

_________________
Time skip, again
_________________

As I awoke from my slumber I saw a sign that said Welcome to Orlando, Florida. I had no clue who our new foster parents were or why they wanted to foster us so, I let my phone take me to my happy place, as I watched the new video, Bajan Canadian, had uploaded. It was another lucky block PvP battle and the whole Pack was in it.